Chapter 12

(A/N)

So... Unfortunate thing.

My first two chapters somehow got like... Blank... And I don't remember what I wrote there... So I'm just going to delete them.

Thought I'd tell you just in case you were re-reading or whatever.

Sorry about that. REALLY sorry.

But we shall continue on as planned :)

*********

Beyoncé gave Mitch one more shout out, and then sent him off of the stage.

Mitch handed his mic to the stage hand, and then ran straight to Scott.

He jumped onto Scott, wrapping his legs around Scott's waist. "Did you see me?! I did better than I thought I would!"

Scott kissed him, locking his fingers under Mitch's legs. "I did see you, Sweetie. You did amazing."

Mitch put his hands on Scott's face and kissed him again, longer this time.

Scott pulled back and set his Omega back on his feet.

Kirstie hugged him then, and Todrick after.

Kevin smiled widely at him. "That was awesome, Mitchie!"

Mitch smiled so wide, it nearly broke his face.

The smile faded slightly when he looked at Avi, but Avi just pinched one of his cheeks. "I didn't know you had that in you, Peanut."

Mitch giggled and hugged him too.

Beyoncé continued her show like normal, smiling down at Mitch every now and then.

Scott put his arm over Mitch's shoulders when he wandered back over to him.

Scott kissed his temple, and leaned down towards his ear. "I'm so proud of you, Sweetheart."

Mitch smiled up at him, his skin practically glowing. "Thank you. I did good?"

"Are you kidding? You did amazing. I'm still having trouble believing it. Why didn't you ever tell me you could sing?"

Mitch shrugged a little. "I didn't think I could."

"You have to sing for me sometime."

"Why?"

"Because your voice is a literal chorus of angels, I swear."

********

On their way back to the hotel, Scott kept one of his arms over Mitch's shoulders as they walked.

All the Alphas that complimented his Omega were free to do so, as long as they knew who he belonged to.

Kirstie and Avi lead the rest of them towards the hotel, and luckily nothing too major had happened.

But all things must come to an end.

Just before walking into the hotel, an Alpha tapped Mitch's shoulder.

Mitch turned, and so did Scott, the others continuing on into the hotel lobby.

The Alpha was nearly as short as Mitch, but not quite. "Just wanted to tell you that I loved your performance."