Chapter 47

(A/N)

The video.

I just... I watched it during my Anatomy class and no one said a word XD Bless.

Anyways. Love you xD

********

When Scott woke up, Mitch instantly awoke too and smiled at him.

Scott glanced over at their bedside clock, and then smiled at Mitch again. "It's almost time for dinner, baby. I bet you're hungry."

"I am. Thank you for... Y'know. Taking care of me."

"Well thank you for letting me have a Heat with you. Are yours only two days or something?"

"Usually, yeah. Kevin once told me something about male Omega's Heats being a lot shorter than female's." Mitch replied.

Scott stood from the bed and stretched his back out, before walking around and holding a hand out for Mitch. "Come on, baby. Let's get you in the shower."

"Can we take a bath instead? I'm tired."

"If you want."

Mitch stood and then started wobbling towards the bathroom. "I'll definitely be feeling that for a while."

Scott smiled at him with a light blush. "Sorry."

Mitch giggled and followed him into the bathroom. "It's okay. We're even I guess, now that I see the number I did on your back."

Scott turned around in the bathroom mirror to look, and sure enough, six or eight long, deep scratches ran down his back.

Scott shrugged. "It's alright. I hadn't even noticed."

He knelt down beside the bathtub to start running the water, while Mitch went through a drawer, swearing he'd seen bubble bath in there before.

Avi was sitting at the dining room table with Kirstie, sticking little pieces of paper on a larger paper that had several tables laid out for their wedding.

Kirstie stuck a bright pink paper at the front table. "Mitchie has to sit here."

Avi scribbled down his name. "Which means Scott will be there. And Kevin too, probably."

"Which also means Todrick. Does that include Alex and Travis?"

Avi's shrugged. "If you want them to be there."

Kirstie looked down at her lap. "That reminds me... Are we going to invite your parents?"

"Do you want them to be there?"

Kirstie shrugged, eyes still averted. "I don't know. I think they deserve to know that their son is getting married though."

Avi shrugged. "They can sit in the back of the room."

Todrick was putting the finishing touches on the pasta that he'd made, when Kevin walked back in to update him on Scott and Mitch. "Mitchie was definitely in Heat. But it's quieted down now. They'll probably wander out for food at some point."

Todrick nodded. "I'm glad that poor little guy finally got to have his Heat. After having to suppress it for so long."

"I know. He earned it."

********

Scott climbed into the tub first, making sure it was warm enough, before beckoning Mitch to follow him. "Come here, Angel."