Chapter 158

(A/N)

So... I'm really excited for this chapter.

But I'm not going to spoil it.

*Cough* Kavi babies *Cough*

No, I'm just kidding.

*Cough* Scömìche pregnancy *Cough*

ALSO KIDDING.

*Cough* JAMIE *Cough*

KIDDINGKIDDINGKIDDING LOL

JUST READ IT WHY ARE YOU STILL READING MY NOTE SILLY HUMAN

**********

Avi had agreed to the dinner idea, so that the Pack could all get out of the house for a little while.

He kept a close watch on all of them when they'd arrived, all in formal attire, and they managed to get into the restaurant without a problem.

Scott had pulled Mitch's chair out for him like a gentleman, and when he pushed the chair back in, he kissed Mitch's temple from the above angle.

Avi sat beside Scott, Kirstie at the head of the table next to him.

Kevin sat down across from Avi, Todrick on his other side so he could be beside Alex too, who was next to Jake at the head of the table.

Kevin gasped when he looked at Scott. "This is the first time I've ever seen you not wearing your necklace."

Scott smirked and showed him the chain, still around his neck, but tucked under his suit.

Kevin chuckled a little. "Ah. I see. I should've known."

*********

There were no problems at all during the dinner.

Not a single one.

Avi and Scott weren't arguing, Alex wasn't overly loud, Mitch wasn't giving anyone attitude, Kevin wasn't talking Todrick's ear off about something that no one else would understand...

And better yet, no one tried to bother them.

They ate in a peaceful setting, small coversation taking place.

Scott's hand never left Mitch's thigh, and Kirstie never let go of Avi's hand.

Scott ate everything he was supposed to, deciding today was not a good day to argue.

Todrick set a hand on Alex's arm. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yes. Thank you for helping me. Does that mean my Heat will be next week?"

"Most likely."

Avi turned and smiled at Kirstie. "How's your food, Princess?"

She looked up from her bowl of pasta and smiled. "Really good, thank you. My stomach is happy, so I'm pretty happy."

Scott started tracing a circle in Mitch's knee without noticing it.

Mitch smiled at him. "That tickles."

"Hmm? Oh. Sorry."

Mitch giggled. "You zone out a lot."

"Lots of thinking to do. You stopped eating...?"