Chapter 192

(A/N)

So I guess we're making a third book! YAY!!

And just so you're aware, I'll end this book at 195.

And I'll probably start the next book that same day so y'all know where it will be :)

OKAY YAY FOR TAATO3

********

Although most of them didn't get to sleep until around 2:30 in the morning, Avi woke up after about two hours of sleep.

Kirstie rolled over to look at him after she woke up, but he kissed her forehead and shook his head. "Go back to sleep, Princess. I'm going to go check on everyone, okay?"

She nodded, and her eyes slipped shut.

Avi stood up and made sure to tuck the blankets around his wife before he left the room.

Kirstie quickly mumbled, "I love you."

Avi turned, hand on the doorknob. "I love you too, baby."

He quietly walked down the hall, stopping in the living room first, where Todrick was laying entirely on Kevin's body, Kevin's arms around him tightly, as if he would run away.

Avi took a deep breath as he stared at them. And he feared the day they finally got into an argument, just like all the other couples in the house.

He turned and walked back down the hall, stopping in Mitch and Scott's room.

Scott was hugging Mitch around the waist, head tucked into Mitch's neck.

Avi smiled at them, and was about to leave, when he heard a loud whimper.

He froze, not sure if he'd even heard it.

Scott jumped in his sleep, but still didn't wake up.

Mitch noticed it too and woke up, rubbing one of his hands up and down Scott's back.

Avi walked into the room and smiled at Mitch before tapping Scott's arm. "Hey, Rookie."

Scott whimpered again, still asleep.

Avi shoved his arm. "Hey. I'm serious."

Scott jumped awake and looked directly into Avi's eyes. "What's wrong? Is Mitch--?" He stopped himself abruptly.

"I'm here." Mitch responded.

Scott looked up at him, and then chuckled when he looked down at his arms around Mitch's stomach. "That was a dumb question. I just thought you were a pillow."

Avi rolled his eyes and looked away. "What kind of pillow has--?"

"Avi." Scott warned, not wanting him to finish.

Mitch reached forward and ran a hand through Scott's hair. "Did you just have a nightmare?"

"Sort of. I mean... It wasn't too bad."

Avi grumbled. "That means yes."

Scott closed his eyes and tucked his head into Mitch's side rather than answering.

Avi was too tired for that kind of attitude, so he grabbed Scott's chin and pulled his head towards him. "Scott Richard, I haven't even slept three full hours today. I am not in the mood. I'm trying to care about you, but I'm tired. Please just talk to me."