Chapter 91

Alex walked out of the bathroom, towel around his waist.

He saw the couple on the bed and instantly felt bad.

Scott moved Mitch out of his way and then stood from the bed to help Alex.

He handed him the clothes he'd gotten from Travis, and Alex frowned at them.

Scott stared at him. "What's wrong?"

"I was wearing these when he proposed to me..."

"You were in your pajamas..?"

Alex teared up a little and nodded. "We were sitting on the roof... Watching the stars..."

Scott rubbed Alex's back. "He's just trying to remind you of what you'd be throwing away if you choose not to go back to him."

Alex shook his head and looked at his wedding ring. "I just don't know what to do...Usually I'd just go ask Travie..."

"I know, Xand. And I know you want to go back to him because you feel bad. But I have to ask that you think of yourself for once. Okay? It's completely up to you. Travis is Alpha enough to respect your decision."

Alex nodded and started to walk to the bathroom to change.

Scott laid down again and ran his hands over his face.

Mitch jumped up and straddled his hips. "Hi!"

Scott smiled. "Hey. Are Avi and Kirstie like, out cold or what? He hasn't yelled at me yet."

Mitch glanced over at the other bed and nodded. "Without a doubt."

Scott smiled and felt Mitch tracing his fingers up his chest.

Scott stared at him, and Mitch offhandedly mumbled. "Beautiful."

Alex walked out of the room and stood beside their bed. "I.. Are you guys sure? I can seriously find somewhere else--"

Mitch snagged his arm and pulled him into the bed.

Alex laughed and fell onto the bed. "Okay then."

Mitch wrapped his arms around the side of Scott's body, while Alex laid on Scott's other side, eyes wide open while he thought about Travis.

Scott tucked his arm under Alex's neck, and pulled him into his other side. "I know what you're thinking about. And stop it. Keeping yourself awake all night isn't helping anything."

Alex nodded. "Thank you..."

Mitch had been pretty good at not getting needy. But this was too far.

'Nighttime Scott' was all Mitch's. No one else was supposed to see him all half asleep and romantic.

No one else was supposed to cuddle with his half naked Scott.

Mitch pouted and kissed Scott's shoulder to get his attention.

Scott looked over at him and kissed his forehead. "What's up, honey?"

Mitch shook his head. "I changed my mind. I want flowers."

"You got it, Sweetheart."

Mitch smiled a little. "I love you..."

"I love you too, baby boy." Scott said with a small smile.

Alex had closed his eyes and nearly fallen asleep, a lot more comfortable with Scott's arm around him.

Mitch held Scott's arm tightly. "You still haven't told me about that nightmare you had... The day Allie and Trav got in a fight. I heard what you were screaming. I was right there. Did you... Was it about someone.. Raping you?"

Scott shook his head. "Baby, I don't want to talk about this."

"Is that a yes?"

"Mitch. Please don't."

"You said my name too. Was I raping you?" Mitch asked timidly.

"Don't do that to yourself. You have no control over what I have dreams about." Scott said quickly.

Mitch sat up on his elbow. "So it was about rape? It was about me raping you?"

"Mitch please, stop." Scott begged.

Mitch fell back down against Scott, wrapping his arms around Scott's neck. "I'm so sorry..."

Scott held him with one arm. "We'll talk in the morning. Okay?"

Mitch nodded, and soon fell asleep.

*******

That morning, Scott woke up to see Travis knelt beside Alex's side of the bed, talking to him quietly.

Alex had tears falling down his face. "But, Sir... I love you..."

Travis looked down at the floor.

Scott looked over at Mitch when he woke up, and shook his head at him, pulling Mitch's head into his chest in an attempt to give Alex and Travis some privacy.

Travis had tears in his eyes, but refused to let them fall. "I know, Al. I know. But I think it'll be better for you if I just make this decision for you. You.. Deserve better. And you're torturing yourself over this. So I'll just go, okay?"

Alex sat up completely and shook his head tears falling down onto his shirt. "That's not fair. Travie... You can't just leave me."

By sitting up, Alex gave Travis a good view of the bruises on his back.

Travis looked down again as soon as he saw them. "Oh God.. I'm so sorry, Alexander. I'm so very sorry. Just.. Let me give you some space so you can make a decision. Okay?"

"No. Take me with you. And.. We can figure it out. Please..." Alex begged.

Travis grabbed Alex's hand. "Okay.. I.. Okay. I'll get us a different room. And we can stay there. As long as it takes. Okay?"

Alex nodded and leaned forward to kiss Travis, even with the tears running down his face.

Alex stood up to follow Travis somewhere, and Scott finally turned to Mitch.

Mitch lifted his head a little. "Can I look now?"

"Yes, baby. You can look."

"I don't mind being face first in your chest though. Just so you know." Mitch said with a wink.

Scott rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say."

Mitch smiled and kissed down Scott's jaw, down his neck, his chest and his abdomen.

Scott stopped him right above the waistband of his boxers, his face bright red.

Mitch giggled. "I wasn't going to force you into--" He stopped himself, remembering the conversation they'd had about Scott's dream.

He teared up a little and his bottom lip started to quiver.

Scott pulled him up by his shoulders to lay on top of him, kissing his lips as quick as he could. "Don't cry."

Mitch kissed back, not letting his tears fall.

Scott held him tightly, pulling Mitch's head into the crook of his neck. "Don't cry, Sweetheart. It isn't your fault. It was just a made up, nightmare. You didn't do anything wrong."

Mitch looked away, trying not to cry.

"Mitchie, look at me."

Mitch refused. "I'm sorry, Sir."

Scott rolled them over so that he was on top of Mitch.

Mitch still didn't look.

Scott laid himself down so that almost all of his weight was on Mitch.

Mitch giggled, and finally looked up. "You're heavy."

"That's because I'm buff as Hell."

Mitch giggled again and ran his hand through Scott's hair. "You're such a dork. And I love you... But I need to go to the bathroom."

********