Chapter 46 (XXX)

Mitch grabbed Scott's arm before dragging him towards their bedroom.

Scott licked his lips when Mitch closed the door behind them. "Jesus, Mitchie... You smell... Amazing."

Mitch winked at him. "I know I do."

He pressed himself against Scott's body to kiss him, before tugging on Scott's shirt to lead them towards the bed.

Scott broke the kiss only to tug Mitch's shirt up over his head, and then he was right back to what he was previously doing.

Mitch's knees hit the back of the bed, and he gave Scott a final peck pushing him away. "Sit on the bed."

Scott stared right through his eyes for a second, and then he did as told, climbing up to lay down with a pillow under his head.

Mitch undressed himself, his confidence never faltering.

Mitch quickly fixed his hair after becoming completely naked and he smiled at Scott, who appeared to be practically drooling over him. "You like what you see, Alpha?"

Scott nodded slowly, his eyes finally coming back up to meet Mitch's. "Definitely. Come here."

Mitch obeyed, crawling over to him, before hovering over Scott's zipper. "You're wearing too many clothes."

He undid Scott's pants, and then slowly tugged them down to Scott's ankles, before pulling them off and discarding them somewhere around the room.

Scott kept his eyes on Mitch though. "God, you are so beautiful."

Mitch smiled at him, slipping his finger under the waistband of Scott's boxers. "You're sweet."

He pulled Scott's boxers off as well, Scott having to briefly lift his hips to help.

Mitch kissed a part of Scott's chest, trailing his hand down Scott's abdomen, and then hovering above Scott's growing erection.

Scott blushed all of a sudden, and grabbed Mitch's hand. "Where's that bag I told you to keep in here?"

"I put the lube under your pillow. Condom is there too." Mitch replied, showing Scott that he'd gone through the bag.

Scott nodded and pulled Mitch down for a kiss by the back of his neck.

During this, Scott sat up a little, and pushed Mitch's shoulders so that he'd lie down, thus switching their positions.

Mitch did so willingly, and pulled away from the kiss when he felt Scott's dog tags dangling down.

Mitch grabbed it with a smile. "You're so cute. Still wearing it."

Scott smiled, and then reached behind Mitch's head to grab the lube under the pillow.

Scott moved to settle in between Mitch's legs, and Mitch gladly spread himself out for his Alpha.

Scott quickly slicked up three of his fingers, before leaning down to kiss Mitch again as he entered the first finger.

Mitch groaned for a second, but melted into the kiss.

Scott allowed Mitch to get used to the burn, before adding a second finger and scissoring them.

Scott kissed his way down Mitch's jawline, before going down his chest to keep Mitch distracted from any pain he might be feeling.

Mitch whined and grabbed Scott's hair. "Add another. I can take it."

Scott instantly complied, adding a third finger, and pumping them in and out of Mitch.

Scott kissed his neck. "You doing alright, Sweetie?"