Chapter 64

(A/N)

Thank you for not tracking me down and murdering me.

I feel like that would have put a pause on the whole... Writing process xD

Anyway, I love you so. 1700 words.

Here comes the boom.

-Kelsey (Somehow still living and breathing)

********

Avi cursed loudly when Scott hung up on him. "Damn it, Scott! Come on, Trav."

They both took of running in the other direction, past the Pentatonix house, and then some more.

Avi's heart dropped when he saw Kevin laying on the ground, unconscious.

Avi dropped down in front of him and checked his pulse.

It was unnecessary though, because Kevin groaned loudly a few seconds later.

Avi helped him sit up, when Kevin tried to do so.

Kevin tried to force his eyes open, although they refused to listen. "They... S..Scott.. They took him."

Travis cursed loudly somewhere behind him.

Avi shook his head at Kevin. "Did you see the car they were in?"

Kevin got a little heavier in Avi's arms. "I.. Sorry."

Avi stood up and hauled Kevin up with him.

Travis came to Kevin's other side to help them walk.

Kevin groaned, and Avi hushed him. "We need to get you to a doctor, Kev."

*******

Todrick rode in the ambulance with Kevin, the others promising to meet him there.

Mitch was a complete wreck when Avi told him about Scott.

Travis had to drive, because Avi had to sit in the back of the car to hold Mitch together.

Kirstie rubbed his back, trying to quiet his sobs, but nothing seemed to work.

You know what would've worked?

Scott.

Avi kissed Mitch's forehead, holding his hand tightly as the small Italian sobbed uncontrollably.

Mitch held onto Avi's shirt for dear life. "I was wrong! Alpha, I was wrong!"

He sobbed louder before sniffling and trying again. "I told Alpha that Jamie took my best friend when he took Alex. But I was wrong. Scottie is my best friend. He always has been. And he always will be. And we're going to get married, and have kids, and have Heats together, and we're going to be in love until we're old. And.. And.. He has to come home! He can't leave me!"

Avi held Mitch's head against his chest, running his hand along Mitch's back and then through his hair. "Hush now, Peanut. He's not gone. He's not leaving. He's going to go to that house to protect Alex. Just like any of the Alphas would have done for you. You know how strong he is. You know better than anyone. And he'll be okay. Have a little faith in him."

Mitch nodded, and then tried to take deep breaths.

Mitch sniffled a few times, but when he looked down at his necklace, another wave of sobs came over him.

Avi held him again, shaking his head a little.

Mitch's tears had definitely soaked through Avi's shirt, but even Avi couldn't find it in his heart to care.