Chapter 132

(A/N)

I'm really sorry that Wattpad isn't working right or whatever. Like not notifying y'all and such.

HOW ABOUT A DOUBLE TO MAKE UP FOR IT?! ;) :*

*******

Alex smiled widely and clapped after Scott was done, while Avi just smiled and shook his head at them.

Kirstie reached her hand out towards Mitch, touching one of his hands on the table. "Are you okay?"

Mitch gave her a single nod, and a small smile.

Kevin walked over slowly, setting his hands on Mitch's shoulders and bending down a little to speak quietly to him, not wanting to involve anyone else in their business. "Someone once told me something... And I'd like to share it with you. Would that be okay?"

Mitch nodded and smiled, looking up at him in anticipation. "Yes please."

"We are not perfect human beings, nor do we pretend to be. But it is necessary for us to be the best version of ourselves we can be."

Mitch smiled at him. "I'm really happy that I know you. Do you know that?"

Kevin stood up straight, behind him. "Thank you, Munchie."

Scott tapped his arm. "Would you mind taking his place for a second while I speak with him?"

"Not at all."

Mitch stood from the table slowly, trying not to hurt himself, while Kevin sat down in his chair.

Scott picked Mitch up bridal style, so we wouldn't be in pain while walking down the hall.

Scott set him on their bed gently, when they finally reached their room, but Mitch cringed regardless of how careful Scott was trying to be.

After Scott apologized about a hundred times, Mitch finally smiled. "I'm okay. I promise."

Scott walked into the bathroom for a few minutes, and then came back to sit beside Mitch. "Want me to grab the lotion now, or should I wait until right before we leave?"

Mitch tilted his head a little. "Shouldn't you be making these decisions?" It was a genuine question, but if he'd used any other tone while speaking, he might've come off as rude.

Scott set his hand on Mitch's knee. "I could make a guess. But it's up to you. Are you in serious pain, or can you wait until later?"

"I can wait."

"Are you sure, baby? There's no shame in being in pain."

"No, I promise. I'm fine."

********

Scott was back in the kitchen helping Kevin, and Mitch was thrilled to join the game again, because Kevin's intelligence put him in the lead.

Kirstie was pouting at Kevin when he walked away from the table. "I think... Betas should have to play in another language so it's fair."

Avi chuckled a little. "Honestly, Kit? I think Kevin would have no problem with that. He'd probably be better off in French. Or Italian. Arabic. Spanish. Kev, did I miss any?"

Kevin just turned and smiled, rather than naming them all he just replied with a simple. "Yes."

********