Chapter 98

Scott walked into the hotel room, with wonders of how Alpha and Omega relationships got to be so messed up.

Scott saw Mitch walking towards the bathroom, and picked him up by the waist to throw him over his shoulder.

Mitch let out an embarrassing squeak, but Scott ignored him to walk into the other room while the two Betas continued to watch the movie.

Kevin tried to stand up to say something, but Todrick held him down, knowing better than to get in the way of a determined Alpha.

When the other door slammed, Kevin looked to Todrick in disbelief. "Why did you do that? What if he tries to hurt Mitch?"

"Scott? Hurt Mitch? Think about what you just said. That's the least practical thing I've ever heard. It wasn't anger in his eyes, Kev. It was passion."

*******

Scott walked in the other room and pushed the objects off of the small desk to set Mitch on top of it.

Scott then stood between his legs, while Mitch stared at him wide-eyed.

Scott leaned down and kissed him aggressively, not saying a single word.

Mitch let him do it, his hands eventually coming up to push on Scott's chest. "Alpha, what--"

Scott kissed him again, quickly. "Just making sure."

Mitch shook his head, panting slightly. "Making sure of what?"

"That you're still mine."

Mitch giggled. "Don't be silly. Of course I am. And I always will be."

"It feels like I'm the only nice Alpha left. Everyone else is so... Rude. Unjust. Like... We're back to the property rule. You know? Like the Omegas are somehow objects for the Alphas to enjoy. But... I don't ever want you to feel that way with me." Scott explained.

Mitch relaxed his tense body, his legs falling a little to lay on the table, both still around Scott's waist.

Mitch's arms wrapped around Scott's upper arms. "I've never felt that way with you. Not ever. As long as I've known you, I've never felt that way. Even before we were bonded. Before we were even together. The day Avi brought you into our pack, and I shook your hand for the first time... I never once thought of you as rude, or unjust. Not once."

Scott smiled and leaned forward a little, leaning into Mitch's body even more, the table creaking slightly under his weight. "I love you. I love you so, so much."

Mitch giggled and cupped Scott's face in his hands. "Aw, I love you too. You're so sweet."

Scott moved away and lifted Mitch off of the table, setting him on his feet. "Sorry if I... Manhandled you. It was urgent."

Mitch giggled again, falling into Scott's chest a little. "That's okay. I don't mind."

Scott grinned and reached for his hand to lead him back into the other room.

*******

Avi and Kirstin were now eating dinner in a cute, little restaurant a few miles away from the hotel.

Avi held her hand across the table while he ate, glancing up every few seconds to make sure she was still content.

Kirstie stopped eating all of a sudden to stare at him, before she chose to speak. "My parents... Are really proud of me for ending up with someone like you."

Avi finished chewing before questioning. "What do you mean?"

"They always told me never to settle for less than I deserve, because that is an Omegas biggest flaw. All Omegas do it. But I... I chose you. And you are so far beyond what I deserve... I'm just so grateful that it was you. And.. I thought I should tell you that."