Chapter 111 (XXX)

(A/N)

SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE

I would like to give a HUGE shout out/ TYSFM to RheePtx for writing this for me!!

She says I helped her, but it was like the SMALLEST amount of help anyone could ever do to get credit xD

SO IF YOU'RE EXCITED, COMMENT TO THANK HER.

OKAY I'LL STOP RAMBLING, HERE COMES THE THUNDER.

If you didn't catch it, that means this is rated like R and like XXX....XXXX....

You feel? Okay, off you go. LOVE YOU.

THANKS AGAIN RheePtx

***********

"Show me? How?" Mitch asked curiously.

Scott just leaned forward and trailed a few kisses from Mitch's jaw down to his neck.

Mitch frowned, although he enjoyed the attention. "You didn't answer me."

Mitch felt Scott's smile against his heated flesh, and he moved his head to the side so Scott could gain more access.

After a few minutes of the light licks and kisses on his neck and collar bone, Mitch began to feel needy.

He leaned back, pulling Scott with him so the taller man was hovering over him.

Mitch grabbed Scott's face and pushed their lips together harshly, while lifting up Scott's shirt.

Scott let him continue and soon felt the cool air hit his bare torso.
It set shivers down his spine and he smiled at the way Mitch looked up and down his chest.

He lifted up a little, causing him to strattle Mitch's waist. He pulled off his shirt and threw it on top of his that was already on the floor.

Scott leaned down and connected their lips again, unbuckling his belt tossing it with the other strewn clothes.

"Um... Alpha. Are we...?"

"It's up to you, my love."

He grabbed Scott's face and pressed a gentle kiss on his cheek,"Make love to me?"

"I'd be honored to."

He slowly undid Mitch's pants and pulled them down, causing his already half hard erection to pop out.

Scott smiled, standing up to take off his own pants. He laid back down, kissing Mitch softly.

He moved lower and made little love bites from Mitch's ear lobe to his collar bones.

Scott ran the tips of his fingers up and down his Omega, feeling the goosebumps form above the smooth skin.

He grabbed lube from the side table and coated his cock after putting on the condom. He slowly pushed in the tip, hearing a gasp from Mitch.

He pushed the rest of the way in, grunting at the amazing feeling. He started to ever so slightly moved his hips.

He picked up his pace and thrusted hard into Mitch, causing them both to moan in pure pleasure.

The two of them were quiet. The only thing in the room that could be heard were the soft moans and skin to skin contact.

They didn't need to talk. To ask the other what they wanted, they already knew.

Scott knew Mitch inside and out. All of his pleasure centers and weak spots.

Mitch knew what Scott enjoyed in bed, being able to spice it up every so often.

They made a different kind of connection. Of course they'd had sex before. It was different tonight though.

Their bond was unbelievably strong, pulling them together, making them unbreakable.

Scott moved faster and deeper inside Mitch, tilting his hips a certain way, making Mitch grab on to his biceps.

He found his sweet spot.

Scott hit the spot over and over again. Mitch was close to his high, he felt it. His lower stomach was tight and he felt ready explode.

He lightly stroked his member to further his climax,"Ahh, yes. Tha- hmm so good, that's so good." He moaned, eyes rolling back.

Scott was almost there, feeling his loved one squeeze around him. Mitch's moans and grunts made him spill over the edge.

"Fuck, yessss. Oh my God." He leaned his forehead on Mitch's shoulder as he shot into him.

Mitch lightly played with his hair, kissing his forehead.

Scott pulled out and flopped next to Mitch, pulling the condom off quickly. He pulled the latter into his arms, snuggling up to his side.

Mitch played with Scott's arms, tucking his head into the crook of his neck.

"I love you so much..." Mitch said, his voice cracking, tears blurring his vision.

Scott gently kissed his lips, wiping his tears away in the process.

"I love you too. Don't you ever worry about returning any of the things I do for you. I do them because I love you. And that's something that will never change."

Mitch smiled a little, sniffling a few times. "You're so sweet."

"Only for you."

******

Mitch just laid in the bed tiredly afterwards, Scott standing up to finish unpacking everything.

Mitch yawned, and then giggled. "How can you have so much energy right now?"

Scott just shrugged. "Don't know."

Mitch yawned once more, waiting for Scott to finish everything he'd set his mind to.

When Scott moved the, now empty, suitcases out of the middle of the room, Mitch sat up a little, still covering his lower half with the blanket. "Can I shower?"

Scott opened the bathroom door for him, moving out of the way after, setting his mind to another task. "Be my guest."

Mitch shook his head, standing from the bed to walk up behind him and grab his arm. "Will you... Come with me?"

Scott froze and turned around. "I mean... If you want me to."

Mitch nodded a few times, smile growing wider.

Scott leaned down to kiss his forehead, setting his hand on Mitch's shoulder as he did so. "In that case, nothing would give me more pleasure."

********