Chapter 74

The two packs divided themselves up into two different rooms that were connected by a simple door in the middle of them.

Travis, Alex, Todrick and Kevin shared one room, as Travis said he wanted to keep an eye on his own pack.

This meant that Kirstie, Avi, Scott and Mitch were in the room adjacent.

For the time being, the door in between the rooms was to be left open while everyone unpacked, just in case anyone needed help.

Avi stood in between the two beds and cleared his throat to get Scott's attention. "See how close these beds are? I've heard you two do your thing from a different room, but Lord knows I am not physically or mentally prepared to hear it two feet away from me. Got it? I will have none of it."

Scott rolled his eyes, hanging up one of Mitch's shirts. "Oh please. I'm not the one that impregnated one of them."

Kirstie giggled from her side of the room where she was unpacking. "He has a point, Alpha."

Mitch suddenly grabbed Scott's arm, and tugged it so that Scott's hand was placed under his shirt to feel his stomach. "I shaved! Isn't it soft?"

Scott smiled a little. "Yes, honey. Very soft."

"I did it for you... Is it better that way?"

"Nothing is better than exactly who you are." Scott leaned forwards and nipped Mitch's ear lightly as he whispered to him. "But I love your soft skin, baby. You're amazing."

Mitch giggled and pulled away to smile at him. "You're so nice to me."

Kevin walked into their room, his eyes wide. "Um. Alpha? I'm so sorry to interrupt. I think I accidently packed some of your boxers by mistake.."

He quickly reached out and handed them to Scott, who just smiled. "Okay. That's fine. Thanks for giving it back though." He chuckled a little.

Kevin laughed right back. "Well I wasn't going to keep it and frame it or something."

Mitch giggled loudly, falling into Scott's side. "I would've."

Kevin shook his head at him fondly, and then went back to his own room with Todrick.

Mitch pulled his shirt up again to look at his hairless stomach when he thought Scott wasn't looking.

Scott turned from the closet to grab more clothes, and chuckled a little at Mitch.

Mitch dropped his shirt back down. "Oops. I'm sorry. I'll stop."

Scott took a deep breath and set the clothes down, walking over to Mitch when he realized that all he wanted was some praise for trying to be more appealing to Scott.

He only wanted a little of Scott's attention.

Scott sat down on the bed, beside their open suitcases, and pulled Mitch's waist towards him, allowing Mitch to stand between his knees.

Mitch set his hands on Scott's shoulders, not quite sure what Scott was trying to do.

Scott reached one hand forward to lift Mitch's shirt and stare at his pale stomach.

Mitch watched him with curious eyes, not moving a single muscle.

Scott kept one arm around Mitch's waist to keep him close, the other placed on Mitch, his thumb slowly running up and down Mitch's stomach. "You're gorgeous."

Mitch blushed a little and giggled when Scott leaned forward to kiss his smooth stomach.

Then he stood from the bed, presumably to go to the bathroom, but Mitch giggled and pushed him to sit down again.