Chapter 7

(A/N)

So. I guess the delete-y thing happened here too.

I'm SO SO SORRY about all this.

You have no idea how sorry I am.

But as of now on, I'm keeping a second copy of all my chapters. So this is the LAST time this will happen.

Hopefully.

*********

Kevin walked with Scott towards the restroom, Scott claiming he needed to talk to him.

Scott was really awkward and uncomfortable, until Kevin finally laughed. "You can ask me anything, Alpha. Don't be nervous."

"I just don't want to be stupid. I feel like this is a stupid question."

Kevin chuckled lightly. "It's okay to not know things. I would never make fun of you for not knowing what I know. Think of it like this. I will never ever be able to fight like you do. I will never be as strong as you. You might not ever know as much as I know. That's just the way it is."

Scott nodded slowly. "Fair enough. Okay. Ready? Why do.. I mean.. Do people really call male Omegas, 'bitch males'?"

Kevin nodded once, still walking towards the bathroom. "Before male Omegas were as common as they are now, they were severely misunderstood. Omegas are supposed to be fragile little things, and females are supposed to be as well. So female Omegas are the weakest of the weak, if you will. For a male to be as weak as an Omega, was considered a terrible thing. It's better now, obviously. But a few years ago there were some absolutely awful nicknames for them."

"Like a bitch male..? That's disgusting."

"I know. But I mean, that's why Mitch's pack treated him so terribly. And that's why his parents are so kind to him. They probably had to closet him for years."

"Closet him?"

Kevin nodded, stopping in front of the Beta bathroom. "They either didn't tell anyone that he was an Omega, or had him pretend to be a Beta."

"That's so sad.. My poor baby."

Kevin smiled and patted his shoulder. "Well at least he has you, right?"