Chapter 101

When Todrick woke up, he immediately noted that Kevin wasn't beside him.

He sat up a little, blinking himself awake, seeing Kevin and Avi in front of the small desk in the room.

They were speaking quietly as to not wake anyone up, which included Scott and Mitch who were still dead asleep.

Todrick watched Avi run a hand over his face with a groan, and then Kevin set a hand on his arm, mumbling something to him.

Kevin pointed at the laptop screen. "It just says 'whenever you can'. They don't want you to drop everything just to bring your Pack to The Counsel."

Avi shook his head. "But.. I don't know. Nevermind."

"You want them to relax and not worry about this kind of stuff anymore. Especially with a pregnant Omega in your Pack now, as well as two new members."

Avi shrugged, sitting down in the seat in front of the laptop to type out a reply to the email. "Kev, what on earth am I supposed to do with Alexander? How can two Alphas protect five other people? How can I take care of a pregnant Omega, while also protecting an unMated, male Omega? How can I possibly do all of that? While also protecting Mitchell from Jamie's pack, as well as Scott, since Scott is all of a sudden the most desirable thing for them? How?"

Kevin set his hand on Avi's back. "I've never seen you give up on something because you thought you couldn't handle it. And you're not about to start now. Todrick and I will do everything we can. We'll take Alex under our wings, and you won't have to worry about him. I'll do everything I can to keep Mitch in line. You just take care of your wife, okay? She needs you."

Avi stopped typing for a second. "Kevin, I appreciate all that you do. I know you're unbelievably intelligent and insightful... But you simply lack the physical strength to care for an Omega. Especially a male one. You have no idea how desirable they are."

Kevin nodded, trying to understand although he disagreed. "In the most respectful way possible... I have to argue with you. Of course I understand how desired male Omegas are. I've known Mitch for almost two years. I've been your friend longer than anyone here. Can't you trust me?"

"Trust is definitely not the issue. It's just... I worry for Alexander. That's all. If you think you can do it, please do. But if something happens to him..." Avi trailed off, the rest of the sentence not needing to be said.

********

When Scott woke up, he smiled at Mitch when he followed suit.

Mitch rubbed one of his eyes with his small hand. "Hi!"

"Hey. Did you sleep well?"

Mitch nodded and smiled widely. "Yes. Thank you. You're nice. And like... Really pretty."

Scott's smile widened a little when he took notice of Morning Mitch. "Thank you."

"Aw, you're welcome! You're sweeter than candy." Mitch replied, barely understandable through his giggles.

Avi was sitting in front of the laptop still, while Todrick and Kevin had gone into the other room with Alex and Travis.

Scott just smiled and let Mitch ramble on. "Which is really good because candy is delicious. And you're delicious. Can I have candy? Like.. Now? Are there those food boxes in the hallways?"

"Food boxes? Oh, you mean vending machines?"

"What the heck does 'vending' mean?"

"Like... Selling."