Chapter 5

(A/N)

So, my Swedish life was complete when I saw Mitch's snapchat.

I added a screenshot of it above, if you missed out, you poor thing.

That is all.

*********

Kevin frowned when Scott and Mitch were down the hall.

He looked over at Todrick. "I feel bad that Mitchie couldn't hang out with us."

Todrick blew out another candle and put it in the bag. "You're too nice, Kev. Scott was right. He probably would've ended up burning himself."

Kevin shook his head, throwing more candles away. "But.."

Todrick raised an eyebrow, and Kevin sighed. "I guess you're right. But I still feel bad."

Todrick shrugged. "Nothing you can do, I guess. He and Scott haven't been getting along so well lately. I'm kind of worried."

Kevin nodded, and then pushed Todrick's shoulder lightly. "Don't say that! Now I feel even worse."

"What? Why?"

"They're so.. Perfect for each other. I don't like when they argue. Mitchie keeps making arguments... And Scott is pretty nice for an Alpha, but he breaks sometimes too."

Todrick slowed his movements down. "What are you getting at? You think their relationship is in trouble?"

Kevin blew out a candle, picked it up and stared at it. "Gosh, I hope not... But why is Mitch acting out like that? They got in that huge argument because Mitch was acting overly promiscuous to other Alphas. Now they're arguing because Mitch keeps continuing to beg even after Scott says no."

Todrick nodded slowly. "They don't usually argue like that, I'm assuming?"

"Never. They argue like.. once every couple weeks. And it's only because they care about each other. But now..? Why is he being so disrespectful?"

"Scott?"

"No, Mitch. Why is he being so.. Unlike himself? Did something happen between them?"

Todrick set the candle that he was holding back down. "Kevin. You can't get inside their relationship. You're a sweetheart, and you have good intentions. But no one can truly understand what's happening, outside of the two of them. I'm sorry, baby."

Kevin nodded and gave him a small smile. "I guess you're right.. I just feel awful knowing they're arguing."

"I know you do, Kevy. And you're the kind of person that would lend a hand to anyone. But this one's out of your reach."

********

Scott laid down after getting ready for bed, slipping off everything but his boxers.

Mitch wandered out of the bathroom and laid down beside him.

Scott glanced over at him, but then looked back up at the ceiling. "Did you brush your teeth?"

Mitch frowned at him. "No..."

"Why not?"

Mitch stared at him. "You weren't there to do it with me..."

Scott smiled a little and looked at him. "Honey.. You don't need me to be there for you to brush your teeth."

"But it's more fun when you're there."

Scott sighed quietly and then stood from the bed.

He walked into the bathroom, and grabbed his toothbrush for a second time. "Well come on, then."