Chapter 134

(A/N)

WARNING: LONG NOTE. FEEL FREE TO SKIP IT XD

Okay. I just found out that I've been on Wattpad for almost an exact year.

And in that span of twelve months, I've been writing TAATO for eight of them.

Eight months, y'all.

And this book has come SO far...

This is madness.

And I just wanted to take a second and thank toepeechufter and kirastyles69 for believing in me, and convincing me to have faith in the things I wrote, and be proud/grateful of the gift I have been given.

And thank PointlessNachos and Clemonlime for inspiring me to write, as well as being my 'Wattpad Heroes' and motivating me to put more effort into my work based on their amounts of success.

AND THANK ALL OF YOU FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE DONE.

The votes, comments, reads, messages, Kik groups, compliments.... Everything.

I can't thank you enough for how much you've done for me.

I haven't had one of the best lives, y'know? And I don't have Clem's writing skills to share my pain with you. Because maybe I'd feel better if I did.

But you all have helped me so SO much just by being here. And I JUST LOVE Y'ALL SO DAMN MUCH :*

Bless. Xx

*********

Albert opened another folder, that was a different color. "Also, we have changed your Rankings' based on these tests. I can read them aloud if you'd like."

Avi nodded, curious. "Please do."

"Let's start with Betas. Kevin was previously a 14. And now we believe he is a 15. A perfect score. Congratulations."

Kevin smiled widely, speechless.

Todrick smiled just as wide. "Congratulations, Kev! That's like... What you've wanted your whole life."

Albert smiled a little. "And Todrick. You were a 12. But now we've bumped you up to a 14. Nearly ideal. Congratulations to you as well."

Mitch squeezed Scott's hand, scared of what his score would be.

Kirstie was excited though.

Albert continued reading. "Jake. Previously 16 out of 20. Now, 17. Scott, previously 17. Now 19. And Avriel. Once 18, and now 19. Congratulations to all of you. And also, Avriel. We'd like you to come in again in a few months to bump your score up to a perfect 20. You were very close, but simply did not meet all the requirements."