Chapter 8

(A/N)

Doing a double because that ending was just CRUEL.

Best of luck

*muah*

********

Avi took a step towards Drew, but Kevin put his hand on his shoulder. "Alpha. Do you know what you're getting into?"

Avi didn't look at him, but nodded.

He moved towards Drew, shoving him to the side hard enough to knock him off his feet.

Mitch ran past Kevin to go towards Scott, but Kevin snagged his arm and pulled him back. "No, Mitchie!"

Mitch whined loudly and tried to push Kevin away, his eyes on Scott.

J.J. leaned in and kissed Scott before turning towards Avi, removing his hands from Scott.

Avi shook his head and pushed him towards the side as well.

Freddy let go of Scott, causing him to fall onto his backside.

Avi's red eyes were bright as he grabbed Freddy's neck, pushing his head down at the same time Avi put his knee into the air, straight into Freddy's nose.

Avi then bent down to get Scott's hands untied, tucking Scott's shirt into Avi's back pocket, before pulling on his arms to help him stand.

Once he did, Avi didn't say a word as he zipped and buttoned Scott's pants.

Scott was trembling as he clung tightly to Avi's shirt, nearly choking him with the shirt's neckline.

J.J. ran to Freddy's aid, who was sitting on the ground bleeding from his nose.

Drew took a step towards Scott, but Kevin pushed him back and shook his head. "Don't. Unless you want to end up like your friend over there."

Mitch ran over to Scott while Avi helped him walk.

Drew tried one last time to approach Scott, but this time, Mitch tried to push him away.

Drew was unfazed by Mitch's efforts, and grabbed Mitch's slim wrist. "Did you just try to push me, Omega?"

Mitch tried to rip his arm away. "No. I'm just protecting my Alpha."

"Protecting your Alpha?! That makes no sense. Especially because you are like a toothpick with eyes." Drew grumbled, pushing Mitch away from him.

Scott mustered up what little strength he could find, and punched Drew in the face. "I said don't touch him, you fucker."

********

Scott was now laying down on his bed, Mitch at his side.

Kevin and Todrick were running around grabbing ice packs, band aids, scar cream and everything else they could think of.

Scott just laid there quietly as they pulled at his clothes looking for bruises.

Mitch had tears in his eyes as he saw how many blemishes were on Scott's skin.

Avi was sat on the bed next to Scott's head, inspecting the hickeys on his neck.

Kirstie came into the room with a Snickers bar that she had in the candy bag. "I got his favorite candy!"

Scott just blinked up at the ceiling. Barely even present.

Kevin pulled up Scott's shirt a little. "Sir? Can you take this off for me?"