Chapter 139

(A/N)

Here es la double haha

Also... I'm not 100% sure if the very end of that chapter posted correctly. Like... Maybe it's just a few of you, but it didn't like.. Show up, or something?

*sigh* Wattpad, these days.

Anyway... So if you didn't see the very end of it, and are confused about something, just comment and let me know what might be... Confusing.

I'm not totally sure where it cut off, or what you won't understand. But just lemme know.

OKAY I'M DONE. GO AHEAD XD

*******

Avi and Kirstie left early the next morning to see the doctor.

Scott and Mitch had been sleeping on the couch, giving their room up for Jake and Alex.

Scott had both arms around Mitch, who was asleep on top of him, Mitch's legs both in between Scott's.

Avi and Kirstie tried to leave quietly, but since Scott knew his Omega was near the front door, and Jamie was subconsciously floating around in his mind, Scott was a lot easier to wake up.

Scott looked straight to Avi, who gave him a sympathetic smile. "Sorry. I tried to be quiet... Just go back to sleep. I'll lock the door."

Scott felt Mitch jump awake in his arms, but kept his eyes on Avi. "How long will you be gone?"

"Couple hours maybe. If you guys start cleaning before we get back, I'll grab some coffee on the way home." Avi offered with a smile.

"Bribing us with coffee? Genius." Scott replied, half awake if he was being honest.

Avi waved his hand at him. "Just go back to sleep. I'll get your precious coffee."

And that's the last thing Scott remembers, until he woke up again, this time with more light streaming in the windows.

Mitch looked up at him, moving from where he'd tucked his head into Scott's neck. "Morning..."

"Good morning, Angel."

Mitch reached his hand up to rub one of his eyes. "You change nicknames a lot."

"I just tried out a bunch of them to see which you liked, and then stuck with them." Scott explained slowly.

Mitch poked Scott's neck, in the spot where he assumed Scott's voice came from. "I like it. This box in here... It works really well."

Scott smiled a little. "Yeah? You think so?"

"I know so. I know lots of things."

Scott smirked, hoping to get Mitch's help with housework before he could even really comprehend what was happening.

Morning Mitch should be up for chores, right? He should be up for anything.

Scott sat up a little and kissed Mitch once, quickly. "Hey... How about we both go brush our teeth, and then we can come out here and help Kevin with his chores?"

"Chores? Ew. But you'll help me?"

"Of course. Now, Mitchie.. Listen." Scott spoke almost as if speaking to a child. "We have to be super quiet when we brush our teeth, okay? We can't wake Alex and Jake up."