Chapter 69

When Scott got up that morning, Mitch followed him around the room for a little while.

Scott neared the bathroom and then stopped, turning around. "Maybe you should wait here."

"Why? Are you going to shower?"

"Yeah."

"Then I'm not waiting."

Scott blinked at him a few times, and then turned to walk into the bathroom.

Mitch turned on the water, while Scott grabbed two towels and set them on the counter.

Mitch took his boxers off and smiled at Scott who was just standing there watching him.

Mitch walked over to Scott and started to pull his underwear off as well.

Scott grabbed his wrists at first, but when he figured it out, he allowed Mitch to do it.

Mitch set them beside his own, and then stood up straighter to hug Scott's body.

Scott didn't hug back though. He opened the door to the shower and ushered Mitch inside, following him closely.

Scott started washing his own hair, and when he turned to rinse it, he saw Mitch just staring at him. "What's up?"

Mitch shook his head, eyeing Scott up and down. "Just looking."

Scott turned sideways when he felt too exposed. "Stop that. Turn around."

Mitch hesitantly obeyed, and when he turned Scott began to wash his hair for him.

Mitch hummed quietly when Scott started massaging the shampoo into his hair.

Scott was glad to keep him distracted, especially if it meant getting him to stop staring like that.

When he rinsed Mitch's hair, he was sure to set a hand on Mitch's forehead, preventing water from running into his eyes.

Mitch turned around again and grabbed body wash, which made Scott nervous.

Mitch put some on his hands, and then smiled before running his hands all over Scott's torso.

Scott's breathing quickened out of fear, but Mitch just smiled and continued what he was doing.

Mitch put a little on Scott's arms, and then started to kneel down to do Scott's legs.

Scott grabbed him though, keeping him upright. "No. I.. I can do that part."

"Don't be silly. I got it."

"No, Mitch. I mean... I'm commanding you not to do it. Okay?" He spoke gently, although his words suggest otherwise.

Mitch nodded slowly, trying to understand.

Scott quickly repeated exactly what Mitch did, but to Mitch's body this time.

Mitch stared at him the entire time, trying to figure out why Scott freaked out.

When Scott was done with Mitch's legs, he stood up straight and held Mitch's shoulders to move him under the stream of water.

Scott gave him a minute, and then turned off the shower.

He turned to walk out, but Mitch grabbed his forearm all of a sudden. "You can't possibly... I mean.. You know you're beautiful. Don't you?"

Scott just stared at him. "I.. Well, yeah. Of course."

Mitch squinted at him. "Say it, then. Say you're beautiful."

"You're beautiful."

"You know what I meant."