Chapter 154

Alex tried not to step on everyone when he stood up to go to the bathroom, so he just tried to squirm and roll as much as he could, but he fell off the couch and ended up kicking Scott in the back of the head.

Alex quickly jumped off of the ground, hands over his mouth. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry!"

Scott rubbed his head once, and then smiled. "No harm, no foul. It's okay."

Alex bent down a little to look at the back of Scott's head, to make sure. "I'm so sorry, Alpha. I'm such a--"

Scott put a hand over Alex's mouth to stop him. "Don't. Don't call yourself names. I hate that. You and Mitch both, I swear."

Alex nodded silently, not moving Scott's hand.

Mitch reached over and grabbed Scott's arm though, taking it for himself.

Alex smiled a little. "I'm sorry, again." And then he turned and went to the bathroom.

Kirstie paused the movie to wait for him to come back, and then stood and went to the kitchen.

Avi leaned forward and looked at the back of Scott's head. "I know you don't want me to ask, but are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah. No worries."

Scott then squeezed Mitch's midsection with both of his arms, burrowing his face into his neck.

Mitch giggled at him.

Todrick shook his head at them. "You guys are so cute."

Mitch blushed, but Scott shrugged and looked at Todrick. "He's the cute one. I just work here."

Kirstie sat back down next to Avi with a bag of pretzels, and offered him some.

Todrick whispered something to Kevin, and then stood up. Kevin stood too, and smiled at Mitch, holding a hand out for him.

Mitch frowned at him. "I'll lose the game."

Kevin's smile faded. "I beg your pardon?"

"If I stop touching him, I lose the game." Mitch explained, motioning to Scott, whom he was still sitting on.

Todrick reached a hand out for Scott, so they could stand up at the same time, and stay touching.

Scott looked around. "Why are we standing...?"

Kevin shrugged. "Better blood flow. Also, I want you to take my seat because I feel bad that you've been on the floor this whole time."

Scott pointed at the other, smaller couch, which, combined with the main couch, made an L-shape in the living room. "We'll just sit there. It's fine."

Kevin shook his head. "But you should sit with your friends..."

"They're your friends too, Kevin. Stop feeling bad for everyone. Mitch and I would probably bug you guys anyway. He gets... Touchy."

Mitch hit Scott's arm. "You do too! Don't make me the bad guy."

"You're not the bad guy. You're the cute one, remember? We just talked about this."

Todrick held up a hand. "Are you sure though? We have no problem moving."

Scott waved him off and went to sit in the other couch, his back against the arm rest and his legs across both of the cushions so he was facing the television, Mitch taking a seat on his lap again.

When Scott put his arm around Mitch's stomach, Mitch leaned back against Scott's chest and craned his neck to smile at him.

Kevin sighed, and sat back down in his seat.