Chapter 86

(A/N)

Doing it early again, y'all.

(I'm sure you're not complaining, but if you are I'm sorry xD)

Thank you guys for all your support, comments, votes and LOVE.

Reading your comments is literally the best part of my day. For real.

Love y'all

********

That day they just spent hanging out around the hotel to be sure Kevin was okay.

Scott, Mitch and Alex took their turn with the exploration of the hotel, especially careful to keep Alex away from Travis.

Avi and Kirstie stayed with the Betas to watch movies, while Travis just kept to himself.

Scott noticed that in the elevator, Alex stayed a lot closer to him than usual.

Scott saw the giant casino, and held onto both Omega's hands while they walked through it.

Mitch walked a little slower, eyeing all the colors that surrounded them.

Scott walked down a different hallway, and found the entrance to the pool. "Oh, here we go. Kirstie should love this."

Mitch nodded quickly. "Definitely."

Alex let go of Scott's hand to peer into the room, and Scott didn't think to grab it again until later.

Alex was careful to stay close to Scott, but was still seen by another Alpha.

Two of them approached him, the shorter one speaking first. "Excuse me, Alpha. You wouldn't happen to know where the--?" He stopped himself when he saw Alex's Mark. "Oh Jesus. You're an Omega? You're like.. Ten feet tall."

The other Alpha laughed. "No he isn't. You're just short."

Alex just stared at them and spoke politely. "Is there anything I can help you with? Are you two lost?"

Scott walked over then, still holding Mitch's hand tightly. "And what's going on here?"

The shorter Alpha spoke again. "I was going to ask him a question. I didn't know they allowed Omegas to be over 6 feet tall. His Alpha must be humongous."

Mitch giggled at the irony of that.

That's when the taller Alpha's eyes fell onto Mitch. "See, that's what Omegas are supposed to look like... All skinny and fragile... And sexy.."

Scott pulled Mitch into his side. "If that's all, I think you should go."

That same tall Alpha leaned forward a little to whisper to Mitch. "I bet you'd look great in lingerie."

Scott snarled at him and pulled Mitch behind him. "I bet you'd look great in a body bag."

Scott made sure both Omegas were in front of him as he walked away.

He took a calming breath, and then once they turned a corner, Scott turned them both around to look at their facial expressions. "Are you two okay?"

Alex smiled widely. "Yes, Sir. Thank you!"

Mitch just nodded slowly. "Yeah.. Thank you, Alpha..."

Scott hugged both of them at the same time, Alex still smiling.