Chapter 161

(A/N)

Little early because I have a choir concert soon haha.

LOVE Y'ALL :) :*

********

Tony stayed outside the bathroom until Alex was done, and then brought him back to chain him to the wall again without touching him more than he had to.

Mitch whined about his feet hurting for the fourth time, so Avi finally looked to Matt, who was still standing in the room. "Can you please let him sit down, or something? Just because you're pissed off at me for taking your Omegas away, doesn't mean you should punish him."

Matt looked to Tony, who shrugged. "Sure, I'll let him sit. But if I give you something... What do I get in return?"

Avi laughed once, loudly. "You get nothing, dumbass! You've already taken everything from us. Our freedom, our rights, even our damn pants. What more could you possibly want?"

Tony smirked and stared at Alex's bare legs. "I can think of something."

Matt walked over to smack his shoulder, and then pull him away. "Anthony, don't be stupid. Jamie doesn't want you to rape the boy. He just wants them back."

Avi sighed and rested his head against the wall behind him. "This is stupid. You realize that, right?"

Tony glared at him. "Shut up. No one asked you."

Avi glared right back. "I know that. But you also realize, that we're not giving them back. Yes? Mitchell has a fiancé, now. He's like... Annoyingly in love. And Alexander...? Todrick would never let him come back to someone like you. He deserves better, and it's possible he's found that in another person. Do you want your Omegas to be with you, or be happy?"

Tony didn't even hesitate. "With me."

Scott shook his head and looked away. "Fucking asshole." He grumbled.

Mitch whined again, standing on the balls of his feet.

Avi sighed again. "Oh for the love of-- Will someone get him a damn chair?!"

Matt turned around to go get one, but Tony grabbed his arm. "We still haven't established what we'll get in return."

Scott rolled his eyes, and then looked to Mitch to see if he was alright, hoping that he wasn't close to tears.

Mitch looked up to him and tried to smile.

Scott, seeing the sad look on his face, became determined to make him smile again. He looked to Tony. "Just tell me what I have to do. I don't care what it is."

Tony smirked. "Either you give me ten minutes alone with Alexis, or I'll give Drew ten minutes with you. And Mitchell can sit down for those ten minutes."

Scott scoffed. "Easy. Second one. But I want to see him sit down first. So I know you're good for it."

Avi kicked him. "Don't be stupid. You're not going to do that. Mitchell can suck it up just like everyone else."

Matt had already left to get the chair, and Tony was already taking Mitch's arms down from the wall.

Scott didn't say a word.

But Avi was still trying to struggle. "Scott, you will not get near that man! What are you doing?!"

Scott glared at him. "Shut up, Avi. I know what I'm doing."

"No you don't. You're sacrificing yourself for his happiness. Again. There's nothing wrong with it, but sometimes you have to put yourself first. Especially right now. We're talking about you possibly getting raped, and his damn feet hurting! I can't be the only one that sees a problem here."

"What if it were Kirstie?"

That was what shut Avi up.

He stared at Scott, who's hands were also unchained from the wall. "Fine... Fine. Just... Please be careful."

Scott nodded, while Tony dragged him towards the staircase.

Scott watched Matt put a chair where Mitch was standing, and then made sure Mitch sat down before he was pulled out of the room.

Tony pulled him, by the metal between his hands, up the stairs and into one of the bedrooms. "Drew! I got your boy toy in here. You've got ten minutes, and then the Alpha downstairs is going to get antsy."

Tony pushed him into the room, before slamming the door behind him.

Scott tried to even his breathing to calm himself down, as he scanned the room.

For Mitch. He thought.

*********

Todrick had called just about everyone he could think of, but no one claimed to have seen the rest of the pack.

Kevin was pacing back and forth in the living room, where Kirstie sat on the couch beside Jake, who was trying to keep her calm for the safety of the baby.

Todrick walked back into the room, phone in hand. "Literally, no one saw them! Not a single person."

Kevin nodded slowly. "Well it is kind of dark outside, T."

"I know but-- Ugh. Nevermind. I just want to see Alex's smile. That's all I ask." Todrick replied sadly.

Kevin shook his head. "Stop that. Concentrate. Where would they have taken them? They're no doubt trying to get their Omegas back. So they'd take them somewhere where Scott and Avi wouldn't be able to do anything."

"Unless they're restrained." Jake mentioned. "Then it doesn't matter where they are."

Todrick looked up slowly. "You don't think... They wouldn't go back to that same house, would they?"

Kevin shrugged. "Should we check it out anyways...?"

Todrick nodded, turning to grab the car keys. "Absolutely."

Kevin strode forward quickly and grabbed his arm. "Wait. Think for a second. Do you know where this house is? I thought only Alex and Mitch did."

"Alex told me. I know exactly where it is." Todrick assured.

"What are you going to do if they're there? We're Betas. Nearly powerless."

"All we need to do is get the Alphas free of whatever restraints or bindings they're in. They can handle it from there." Todrick suggested.

Kevin shook his head. "How on earth would we be able to do that?"

"Bring Jake."

"We can't leave Kirstie alone."

Todrick groaned. "Kevin! Stop correcting me! I don't care how we do it! I need to get Alex. We can figure out the details later."

Kevin shook his head slowly, coming up with a plan. "Jake, stay with Kirstie. Todrick, if you know the address, you can tell me where to drive and you can call the police. Let's go. We don't have much time."

Kirstie hopped off of the couch. "Please hurry."

*********