Chapter 82

(A/N)

It's early. I know. But I'm about to play and I think I'll be late if I wait too long xD.

I KNOW IT'S KEVINS BIRTHDAY SO IT'S TECHNICALLY A HOLIDAY BUT I MIGHT NOT DOUBLE BECAUSE I'M AT A TENNIS MATCH.

Okay. Whew. Got that out of the way. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY K.O.!!!

And yay for (mostly) fluffy Scömìche chapters ^-^

********

Mitch was laying on his stomach, watching the T.V. attached to the wall, while Avi, Travis, Alex and Kirstie went downstairs to get some dinner for all of them.

Scott climbed onto the bed, laying beside him and sneaking a hand under the back of his shirt. "What are we watching, baby?"

Mitch giggled. "I'm watching a scary movie. Want to watch with me?"

Scott ran his hand along Mitch's lower spine. "Sure. But don't watch if you get too scared. You don't have anything to prove. Just tell me if you get scared."

Mitch nodded, using one of his forearms to lay on while he watched. "Your hands are cold."

"Sorry, baby."

He started to move his hand away, but Mitch grabbed him. "Don't go..."

Scott smiled at him and then moved closer than before, tangling one of his legs with Mitch's.

Mitch seemed to be doing okay with the movie, but at some point he hid his face in Scott's chest, and never came back out.

Scott laughed at him and then switched the channel to some cartoon for Mitch's happiness and entertainment.

Mitch peeked at the screen. "I'm sorry. I wish I was better with those. Then we could watch them together... I know you love those kinds of movies..."

Scott shook his head. "Not a problem, honey. We can watch any movie you want. Just as long as I'm spending time with you."

Mitch giggled. "You're so..."

Scott nudged him when he didn't finish. "Um, excuse me. That sounded like a compliment, don't you dare keep those from me."

Mitch giggled again. "My apologies. You're just... Sweet. You're so nice to me. And you don't have to be. Alphas usually aren't. But you're just.. So tolerant. So caring."

Scott leaned forward and kissed his forehead. "Anything for you, Sweetie."

Mitch smiled at him, and then leaned forwards too, but rather capturing Scott's lips.

Scott let him do it, pulling away and then kissing him again a few times.

Mitch finally stopped and smiled. "Can... Will you cuddle with me?"

"You're so cute. Of course I will."

Scott got up and settled himself by sitting with his back against the headboard, still somewhat watching the T.V.

He saw Mitch get up to take his shirt off, probably just trying to be more comfortable.

Mitch almost set the shirt down, but had this split second of uncertainty. He stared at it a moment too long, and Scott knew. "Don't put it back on. Just come here, baby. You're stunning."