Chapter 175

(A/N)

I HAVE YOUR GUYS' CHRISTMAS PRESENT ARE YOU READY?!?!

I, Kelsey, shall double update tomorrow, the day after, AND Christmas day.

MERRY CHRISTMAS?!?!?

***********

Kevin was still scrolling through things on the computer when Avi walked in the house and froze at the sight.

Todrick stopped dead in his tracks, and Alex bumped into him, nearly knocking both of them over.

Scott jumped up from the floor, pulling Mitch up by the arm, and then hiding him behind his body, almost as if to shield him from Avi's anger.

Jake walked in too, smiling at Alex.

Kirstie went straight to Kevin's side to see what he was doing, but Avi still hadn't moved.

He growled at Scott first. "Scott, I put you in charge. And this is what you did?"

Alex was still in his happy place, unfortunately. "Hi, Big Alpha! Want to play with us? We're going to paint the house with--"

"Alexander. Go somewhere else."

Jake grabbed Alex's forearm. "Don't be rude, Avi."

"I'm not. In fact, take all of them. Get them all out of here. Except Scott and Kevin."

Todrick held his hand out for Kirstie, and lead her down the hall.

Jake tried to follow, but Alex didn't budge. "Are you going to yell at him? Poor Scott..." He frowned.

"Alexander, just get out of here. Or I'm going to yell at the both of you."

"Maybe you should. It was my idea. This is my fault."

Scott shook his head. "Go, Alex. I'll take care of this."

"But this is--"

"I said go!" Scott shouted finally.

Alex flinched, and didn't wait for Jake before running down the hall.

Kevin stood from the table and walked over to Avi. "Why are you upset, exactly?"

"You made a mess, Kevin. If not Scott, I would expect you to know better than that."

Kevin tilted his head a little. "Why are you...? You're in a bad mood."

Avi glanced at Scott, and then saw Mitch. "I said to get out of here."

Mitch clung to Scott's shirt. "I'm sorry, Sir... This is my fault too."

Avi rolled his eyes. "Fine, whatever."

Kevin took another step forward and grabbed Avi's forearm. "Calm down, Alpha. Why are you so upset? Stop snapping at people. Don't roll your eyes at your Omegas. I know this isn't the entire reason that you're upset. So just tell us."

After a few seconds, Avi sighed. "Okay. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Just..." He shook his head. "Nevermind. Please clean this up."

He walked past them into one of the bedrooms.

Kevin turned to follow him. "Scott, I'm going to send Todrick and Alex back out here. Clean up the floor and then get yourselves cleaned up."

Scott nodded and then turned to Mitch, still covered in paint. "You okay, baby?"