Chapter 173

Mitch had been poking Scott's face although Scott wanted to focus on the movie.

Finally Scott flipped them both over, so Mitch was underneath Scott, who propped himself up on his elbows so he wouldn't squish the boy under him.

Mitch stared at him with wide eyes, mostly in shock.

Scott gave him a quick kiss and then gently laid himself down on Mitch, careful not to put too much weight in any particular place.

Alex hadn't said a word since his outburst about Travis.

And no one else did either.

Mitch suddenly giggled quietly, and Scott lifted his head to make eye contact with him. "What?" He whispered.

Mitch whispered back. "I did something bad."

Scott tilted his head a little.

"Kirstie made me do it."

"Mitch, what in the world...?"

Mitch looked down at his pants, and lifted the top of his jeans, before tugging on his underwear to show Scott what they looked like.

Scott's eyes widened at the lacy edge that he was now looking at. "Oh my G--"

"Shh." Mitch giggled again. "Kirstie said Avi got her some new ones, and she wanted me to have one."

Scott stared at the undergarment until Mitch moved his pants back into place.

Scott shook his head when he couldn't see it anymore, and reached down with his own hand, holding himself up with one arm, and tugging the side of Mitch's pants down again to see it, but leaning himself in the perfect way to be sure no one else would see what he was looking at.

Mitch should've felt uncomfortable, but he didn't. He just smiled at Scott who seemed fascinated by the lace.

Scott finally looked up, eyes dark red. "You..."

Mitch smiled widely. "Me...?"

Scott shook his head slowly, and kept his hand resting on the lacey hem of Mitch's underwear. "What did I ever do to deserve such a blessing in my life?"

Mitch's smile fell a little, as he took in the kindness of that statement. "Aww. You're so sweet."

Scott leaned down to peck his lips, and snuck his hands behind Mitch's back to slip them under the top of Mitch's pants to feel the lace back there too.

Mitch giggled and pulled out of the kiss. "You're just... Fascinated, aren't you?"

"Well you're fascinating."

Mitch smiled and bit his lip while he watched Scott force his eyes to fade back to blue.

Scott looked back down at Mitch's hips. "I can't believe you're wearing panties."

"Ew! Don't say that word. I hate that word."

"Really?" Scott questioned in disbelief.

Kevin cleared his throat. "Scott... I'm really sorry... But did I just hear you say the word, 'panties'?"

Alex laughed loudly at that, and Kirstie followed soon after.

Mitch groaned. "Ew! I hate that word!"

Scott leaned down and bit Mitch's ear, which made him flinch, and then Scott whispered in his ear. "Panties."

Mitch barked out a laugh. "Stop! You're so gross!"

Scott laughed too, even while Mitch tried to push him off of him.