Chapter 109

(A/N)

SQUEAK

I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU TOMORROW.

THAT'S ALL IMMA SAY, BUT I AM INTERNALLY SCREAMING XD

********
That night was filled with the returning of the car, finding Jake, the flight, getting their other car, dropping Jake, Alex and Todrick off at the house, and then packing new bags for the morning.

Todrick noticed immediately that Travis had packed his things, and left Alex an envelope with a letter inside.

Todrick grabbed it discretely, while politely asking Jake to help Alex pack up for tomorrow morning.

Todrick then decided he would tuck the envelope away and ask Kevin about it later.

Jake was just taking the things that Alex handed him and packing them in the bag strategically.

He grabbed one and hesitated. "Please don't take this the wrong way... But does this shirt actually fit you? You're just muscular, and like... This shirt looks like it would fit that other little Omega. Was it... Michael?"

"Mitchell. But yeah it fits. I mean... I think." Alex took it from him and held it up to himself, walking over to stand in front of the long mirror in his room. "Yeah. See? It fits."

Jake nodded and reached his hand out for it, but slowly lowered his arm when he saw Alex staring at his own reflection.

Alex just blinked and continued to stare, while Jake walked over quickly. "Are you okay, Lex?"

Alex nodded once.

"No you aren't. You can tell me anything."

Alex just held his shirt tightly. "How is it fair that Travis can just leave me, and leave this Mark on my neck, for me to suffer with? Like... He doesn't want me to forget."

Jake set a hand on Alex's shoulder. "Oh... I'm sorry. It isn't fair. Please know that I'm here for you. If you ever need someone to talk to. Just stay strong, okay? I believe in you."

*******

Scott was carrying Mitch around like he was made of glass, not allowing anyone to jostle him or speak too loudly around him.

Scott carefully carried the smaller boy into their room to lay him down on the bed, before he turned and started packing more clothes.

Mitch was completely silent, until ten minutes later, when Scott was nearly done packing the two bags, Mitch whimpered.

Scott froze, hand still on the zipper of Mitch's suitcase.

He wasn't going to say anything, until Mitch sat up slowly. "Alpha...? What... Are we at home?"

"Yeah, baby. We're home. Can I get you anything? Are you feeling better?"

Mitch rubbed his eye again, yawning a little. "Can you... Come here? Please?"

"Of course I can, Sweetheart. Just let me move these suitcases really quick."

"I... I'm sorry.. Can you... Now? Please?" Mitch whispered, almost afraid Scott would say no.

Scott dropped what he was doing and crawled on the bed towards him, and then dropped down to lay beside him, peppering his face with kisses.

Mitch smiled a little, closing his eyes and resting his weight on Scott's body. "Thank you..."