Chapter 127

(A/N)

Here's the Scömìche talk... Literally not a single one of you is ready for what am about to do. And now I feel a little guilty xD

Y'all were so dead set on this one idea and now that I'm reading it over again I'm like lol nope.

BUT I'M CURIOUS AS TO YOUR REACTIONS SO PLEASE READ AHEAD AT YOUR LEISURE XD

Also, about that double update... Remember when I told y'all I wanted to start writing a Pentatonix + mental illness book?

Well... I have the first chapter. And I wanna get your opinion on it... So I'm gonna post that instead because I don't have another chapter of TAATO ready yet.

So it's called 'Incurable'. And if you could just look it over that'd be great :* Love y'all!

*********

Scott was sitting on the bed trying to comprehend what he'd just heard. "You want... What?"

Mitch stood in front of him, arms over his chest. "I told you I wanted you to be rough with me. But you're too nice to do it, and I understand that. So what if we switched it? What if... Behind closed doors, I was rough with you?"

"Why would we want that, baby?"

"So.. Maybe I won't be so aggressive towards you? If I get my frustrations out... I might be a better Omega. I might not be the worst in the pack like I was in front of the Counsel..."

Scott nodded slowly. "Okay... You want to be rough with me... I'm getting it now. But.. Mitchie. You're like a foot shorter than I am. And your strength is... And my strength is..."

"But I could still do it if I wanted to. It's all about how nice you are. If you let me do it, then I'll do it. At the same time if you're not comfortable with it, you can stop me."

Scott nodded slowly. "Can we just... Be careful with this? Please? I'd do anything to help you. And if this is what's going to help you keep your temper down, then I'd gladly do it. Just... Please don't hurt me."

Mitch smiled and held his hand out for Scott. "Come here. I want to try it."

Scott stood slowly, and Mitch quickly helped Scott take his shirt off.

Scott was taken back by that quick surge of confidence. "Woah, Mitchie. Slow down. We're not about to do something sexual, are we?"

"You won't be completely naked, I promise."

Scott didn't like the sound of that at all, but while he was still trying to process what was even happening, Mitch unbottoned and pulled his pants down and then off.

Scott stared at him, waiting for Mitch to do something so he wouldn't have to stand here half naked, while Mitch was still fully clothed.

Mitch went through his own bag, until he found a small, but thick, black rope.