Chapter 59

Kevin suggested instead that they just go out to eat, which was fine except that meant getting dressed.

Mitch was thrilled, however.

Scott had just thrown on some jeans and a t-shirt, using a snap back to draw attention away from his hair which he'd neglected to even attempt to fix.

Mitch had combed his bangs perfectly to the side, before getting dressed.

Then he went back to the bathroom and combed it again.

And just before they walked out the door, Mitch ran back to the bathroom to do it once more.

Scott was just keeping his thoughts to himself, until they were both in the car.

Kevin decided to drive, and Scott was polite enough to give Mitch the passenger seat while he sat in the back.

Scott leaned forward a little to speak directly to Mitch. "Don't worry about your hair, Sweetie. You look amazing, as always."

Mitch flipped around with a wide grin. "Says you! The man who literally just threw on a shirt he found on the floor, and still looks fantastic."

Kevin chuckled a little at them, shaking his head slightly.

Scott put a hand on Kevin's shoulder. "And obviously, you look amazing as well."

Kevin shook his head a little more. "Well thank you."

He turned into the parking lot of the restaurant, and immediately noticed that it wasn't crowded at all.

God bless.

Kevin parked the car and then smiled at Mitch before getting out of his seat.

Scott hurried to get out of the car just so he could open Mitch's door for him.

Mitch giggled as he stepped onto the ground. "You're sweet."

Scott smiled at him and then walked a little quicker to catch up to Kevin.

Mitch snagged his hand to walk with him.

Scott opened the front door to the restaurant for the two of them, and Kevin went right to the host while Mitch hung back with Scott.

While they stood, Mitch used the hold he had on Scott's hand, to put Scott's arm over his head to drape over his shoulders.

Scott let him do it, and then pulled him into his side for a little to kiss his temple. "How's your tummy doing, baby?"

"Well when you do cute things like that, it's gets all these little, baby butterflies in it." Mitch said with a small smile.

Kevin looked back at them and waved a hand in their direction so they'd follow him to the table.

Mitch had the urge to ask for a kid's menu, but no one really minded.

The waiter took their drink orders first.

Mitch didn't like the large Alpha though, and whispered his order to Scott for him to order for him.

The waiter smiled kindly and wrote it down, before rushing to the kitchen to take care of it.

Scott set his hand on Mitch's thigh, and Kevin leaned across the table a little to look at Mitch closer. "You okay, Munchie?"

Mitch looked up from his kid's menu and nodded. "I'm great, actually. Why?"

Kevin looked to Scott, who started to speak. "It's been a while since you've made me talk to Alphas for you."

"He.. Just looked like someone I don't like to think about. That's all." Mitch mumbled, looking back down.