Chapter 128

Mitch woke up the next morning in Scott's warmth, Scott spooning him with his arm around Mitch tightly.

Mitch turned around a little to smile at Scott, who was already smiling right back at him.

Mitch giggled a little. "Good morning."

"Morning, babe."

Mitch set both of his hands on Scott's arm. "I, um. I'm sorry about the stuff I said last night. I didn't mean it. I love being your baby. I really, really do."

"Then why'd you say it, Sweetie?"

"Because... I get mad sometimes... You're always so nice. And I... I'm supposed to be nice. But I'm always sarcastic and rude... And it just makes me upset sometimes."

Scott stared at him in disbelief. "Because I'm nice...?"

"Well. Nice, and you have the blonde haired/blue eyed thing. And you're muscular. Attractive. You're really sweet. And really generous. Athletic. Intelligent. Strong. You're--"

"Mitchie. Get to the point." Scott prompted.

Mitch sighed, turning over completely, trying to hide his face in Scott's chest. "You're just so perfect. And it makes me mad because I know I'll never be able to be that perfect. I'll never be like you."

"You're your own kind of perfect, Honey. You don't have to be like me. You're beautiful in your own way. Being skinny, and Italian. You're like... The Omega that Alphas have dreams about."

"Really?" Mitch finally looked up at Scott with innocent, brown eyes.

"Of course. Would I ever lie to you?"

"No."

*********

Avi rubbed his eyes when he woke up, but before he could say a single word, Kirstie jumped out of the bed.

She dashed into the bathroom, and Avi heard her fall to her knees before throwing up.

Avi stood from the bed quickly, walking over to her and holding her hair out of her face for her, while she threw up again.

Kirstie leaned back and caught her breath for a second, Avi holding her and wiping her tears away.

Kirstie finally looked at him. "Good morning?"

"Morning, Princess. I'm sorry you had to start your day like that..."

"I'm sure I'll get used to it."

Avi helped her stand and then grabbed her toothbrush for her. "Here, honey."

She took it from him, but waited for him to grab his own toothbrush before she started brushing her teeth.

In the other room, Alex and Jake were still fast asleep.

Todrick and Kevin had been awake for at least an hour, as Kevin had to take a phone call from his mother early that morning.

Todrick, of course, hadn't minded.

And when the call was finished, he suggested making breakfast for everyone.

Mitch caught Scott in the bathroom, poking at his stomach, which sent Mitch into another rant about Scott's appearance.

Avi lead Kirstie out to the couch, letting her sit down and lean into his side for comfort, while he quickly switched to one of Kirstin's favorite channels.

And all was well, once again.

********

Todrick was slipping on his final shoe, when Kevin stood beside him. "Should we ask if anyone wants to come with us?" Kevin asked him.