Chapter 118

Alex woke up to find Jake's arm over his stomach, and he giggled lightly.

Alex turned over to smile at Jake's sleeping form, and that's when Jake decided to open his eyes.

Jake rubbed one eye, his humor still as strong as ever although he was tired. "You know who watches people while they sleep? Creepers. Are you a creeper, Alexander?"

Alex giggled. "I don't think so."

"Hmm. Can't be too sure... Might have to..." He sat up a little. "Tickle the answer out of you!"

Alex tried to squirm away when Jake tickled his sides, but Jake was relentless, and continued his work, both of them laughing hysterically.

Alex tried screaming for help, but each time he was interrupted by his own laughter.

Todrick opened the door slowly, glaring at them. "Alexander Kirk. It is seven in the morning. People are trying to sleep."

Jake froze and turned to look at Todrick in the doorway.

Alex sat straight up. "Oh, gosh. I'm sorry, Tod. I didn't mean to..."

"I know you didn't. Just try to have some respect for other people."

Alex nodded furiously, upset at himself for behaving like that.

Jake sat up as well. "Don't yell at him. It was my fault. I should have known better than to do that to him so early in the morning. My sincerest apologies. It won't happen again."

Todrick smiled a little at him taking responsibility. "Thank you, Jake. Alex, may I speak to you for a second?"

Alex jumped out of the bed and ran over in only his boxers, not wanting to upset Todrick any more than he already had.

Todrick grabbed his forearm and pulled him into his own room, where Kevin was hanging up some of Todrick's clothes for him.

Kevin waved at them. "Morning, Al."

Alex hadn't really thought about Kevin being there, and he crossed his arms over his stomach and looked down to the ground, his face burning red. "Morning..."

Todrick closed the door. "Allie... You like Jake now, don't you?"

"What? No."

"Don't you lie to me, Alex. I know you better than anyone."

Alex frowned, his arms tightening around himself. "Why... Do you think I like him? Is it like... Obvious?"

Kevin chuckled a little, still staying out of the conversation.

Todrick nodded a few times. "Definitely. Alex, look at yourself. Kevin has known you for almost a year now. And you're still insecure around him. You've know Jake, what? Like a week? And you laid in bed beside him, looking exactly like that."

Alex looked down at his underwear, and tried to drop his arms away from his stomach, but his mind wouldn't let him. "I'm sorry..."

"Don't be sorry, Allie. Just don't lie to me. Okay? It's okay if you like him. I just beg that you don't... Rush yourself. It's okay to be upset about Travis. It's okay to be mad that he left you. But it isn't okay to use Jake as a distraction, and then toss him to the side when you feel better."

Alex's jaw dropped and he turned to meet Todrick's eyes. "I'm not using him. I just... I don't know..."

Kevin decided there was something he needed to say, so he walked over to Alex, set one hand on his shoulder, and used the other to move Alex's hands away from himself. "Listen to me for a second. You don't need to be insecure around me, or anybody for that matter. You're one of the most attractive Omegas this world has ever seen. Be proud of it. I'd feel better if you obnoxiously showed yourself off, rather than hide yourself away because you think you are inadequate. Okay?"