Chapter 48

(A/N)

I have good news, and I have bad news about this chapter.

Which first?

You probably want the bad first (because that's what people usually do)

If not just read them out of order :p

BAD: there's a small... Um.. Scömìche drama...

*Ducks when rocks are thrown*

I KNOW I KNOW I'M SORRY DON'T HURT ME.

BUT THE GOOD NEWS!!!- Cheers for confident Mitch.

Ayyyyy

********

Mitch was now sitting at the table in some of his own sweat pants, with a tight t-shirt on.

Scott hadn't changed out of the towel he was wearing, too concerned with Mitch's attire instead.

Todrick had served out bowls of pasta, before taking his seat in between Avi and Kevin.

Avi was finally feeling well enough to come out of his room to eat, and he looked better too.

Scott was so hungry that he ate the entire bowl without even looking up.

Kevin watched him half way through til the end.

Scott looked up from his bowl and met Kevin's eyes. "What?"

"Do you want some more?"

Scott shook his head, leaning back in his chair and throwing his arm over Mitch's shoulders.

Avi poked around his food, eating a little every few times.

Kirstie tried to encourage him, but he just wasn't feeling well enough to be hungry.

Todrick got nervous when the table continued through silence. "Is.. Um. I'm sorry. It's decent, right? I mean I tried a new thing, but if you're all being quiet because you don't want to tell me that it's not good..."

Kevin put his hand on Todrick's leg, just as Kirstie jumped in. "Aww, Tod. No. I think it's delicious."

Mitch nodded, mouth full of pasta. "Mhmm!"

Todrick smiled a little and then looked to Kevin. "Really?"

Kevin kissed his nose quickly and smiled widely. "It really is. I promise."

Todrick smiled and looked down at his pasta, before turning to his side to look at Avi. "You'd tell me if it wasn't, right?"

Avi nodded, taking another small bite. "If anyone would tell you, it would definitely be me. But I promise, it's good. Also, Scott. Why aren't you wearing any clothes? I tried to ignore it, but now I'm just curious."

Scott shrugged. "I'm wearing a towel."

"Exactly."

"I was helping Mitch get dressed. Didn't have time."

Kirstie set her hand on Avi's arm. "What's the big deal? It's not like he looks bad."

Scott smirked at Avi, and Avi frowned towards Kirstie. "Don't encourage him."

Mitch frowned at Avi. "Don't talk like that. He's insecure." He whispered the last part, as if Scott couldn't hear him.

Scott turned to glare at Mitch, but Avi chuckled first. "Maybe, but he shouldn't be."