Chapter 155

(A/N)

Oops did someone double update because she's excited about the weekend?

Oh well.

*********

Scott was taking the garbage outside, when he heard tiny footsteps behind him. "Mitchie, it's freezing out here. Go inside."

The footsteps stopped. "But... But... I didn't want you to feel lonely."

Scott turned around after finishing his task, and smiled at Mitch, who was shivering, but smiling anyway.

Scott bent his knees a little, and opened his arms towards Mitch, who quickly ran over to him and jumped up to cling to Scott's front side.

Scott held him tightly, and then headed towards their house.

Mitch continued to shiver though.

"Mitchie, you're freezing. Why didn't you just wait for me inside?"

"I missed you. I'm sorry."

Scott walked in the door, and straight over to a pile of blankets, grabbing one, setting Mitch on his feet, and then wrapping him up in the blanket.

Mitch giggled and opened the blanket for Scott. "Join me! Two pigs in a blanket."

Scott bent to hug him and lifted him off his feet before swinging him around a little. "You're so cute."

Mitch giggled, and accidentally dropped the blanket before he leaned in to kiss Scott, which made Scott stop swinging him around.

Although Scott continued to hug him, and keep him off his feet.

Scott walked with him into the kitchen, and then set him on his feet.

He gave Mitch's rear end a light smack and then walked past him to stand beside Alex and see what was going on.

Alex smiled at him. "You and Mitchie are perfect together. I wish Jake would swing me around like that."

"Well, Alex. I hate to break it to you, but you, my dear, are about a foot taller than Mitch. And also, Mitch is like half my weight, but you and Jake are probably pretty close."

Alex shrugged. "That's true, I guess. Shoot."

"But if it's a huge deal to you... I can swing you around. If it makes you feel better." Scott suggested.

Kirstie was eating a sandwich, Todrick in front of her, using a napkin to wipe the tears/make-up off her face.

Alex followed Scott into the living room, and Mitch watched curiously, not sure what they were doing.

Scott held his arms out. "Alright. Come here."

Alex walked over and hugged him tightly, while Scott bent a little to get him at the waist, and then he lifted Alex off the ground and spun him around like he did to Mitch.

Alex laughed loudly, holding on a little tighter.

Scott set him on the ground after a second, and Alex's smile couldn't have been bigger. "Thank you so much! Mitch is so lucky to have you."

Scott smiled at him, and patted his back before walking back in the kitchen.

Mitch tapped his shoulder before he got very far. "Alpha?"

"Yes, honey?"

"When are you...? Um. Nevermind. I'm sorry. Forget it."

Scott turned towards him. "Are you sure? You know you can tell me--" He froze, and then turned to Todrick, who was still helping Kirstie in the kitchen. "Todrick...?"