Chapter 65

(A/N)

There is a huge trigger warning on this chapter.

I love y'all way too much to have you read something that could hurt you :(

So just know that there are mentions of rape and attempted rape in this chapter.

And if that's triggering for you, PLEASE don't read it.

I promise I'll explain what happens in less explicit detail throughout the next few chapters if you need to skip it.

OKAY. LOVE YOUUU

*********

Scott had fallen asleep beside Alex, but woke up quickly when he heard Alex try to scream.

Matt had him by the hair and was trying to force Alex to do something he didn't want to do.

When Alex refused, Matt picked him up by his shoulders and pushed him into the wall. "Take your fucking clothes off, whore." He growled.

Alex's eyes filled with tears at the sound of Matt's Alpha Voice, knowing that he would have to do it.

Scott jumped up quickly and he ran over to them, pushing Matt away. "Don't talk to him like that. He said no. He isn't your Omega to order around. And therefore, you can't mistreat him like that."

Matt growled. "Are you going to fight me for him, Barbie?"

"If that's what it takes."

Matt looked Scott up and down, realizing Scott's size was much too big for him to try and fight.

Matt slowly backed away, before turning and walking out of the room without a word.

Alex was rubbing his head, eyes still full of tears.

Scott turned to him. "I'm sorry I didn't wake up sooner. Did he pull your hair out?"

"Some of it. But it's okay. At least nothing happened. Thank you so much."

Scott sat back down, Alex sinking down next to him. "Where's Travis? I thought you said he was on his way."

"I thought I did too."

Alex patted Scott's pocket to find Scott's phone, but it wasn't there.

When Alex gave him a questioning look, Scott explained. "Jamie took it when he put the key in my pocket. He knew I had it, I'd bet."

Alex whimpered and leaned into his side.

Scott put his arm around him and kissed his temple, trying to keep him calm. "It's okay, Al. It's going to be okay. Why don't you get some sleep, okay? I'll keep watch."

Alex nodded once and then set his head on Scott's shoulder, closing his eyes.

Just before falling asleep, Alex grabbed Scott's hand.

********

Avi knew that Scott would be pissed, but he had to bring Mitch.

Mitch was the only one besides Alex that knew where this place was.

Mitch pointed down a street, and then shivered when he saw the house. "It's that black one."

Avi parked the car down the street a little ways.