Chapter 130

(A/N)

#PrayForParis

#PrayForTheWorld

*******

Avi walked out of his room, Mitch following him silently.

Scott stood from the couch as soon as he saw them, placing his hand on his chest right above his heart. "Baby..."

As if Mitch's limp, the tear stains on his face, or his body's shivering wasn't enough, but Mitch was walking behind Avi with his hands handcuffed in front of him.

Avi didn't say anything until Scott tried to approach Mitch.

Avi held his hand up to stop him. "He asked for two punishments, because he didn't feel like one was enough. I told him he'd get 25 spanks for being so disobedient, but he said that his bad behavior deserved the cane instead."

Scott's eyes widened. "You caned him...? You caned my baby?" He whispered in shock.

Avi gave him a curt nod. "Yes. And you should probably ice it for him. His second punishment is the denial of his hands and speech for the next ten minutes. He will not speak to you, and he may not touch you with his hands unless you initiate the contact. You are his Alpha, and thus I expect you to hold him to these rules. Understood?"

Scott nodded a few times, and then looked to Mitch, who was trying not to cry.

Scott dropped to his knees, and opened his arms towards Mitch. "Come here, Sweetheart."

Mitch walked towards him slowly. So Scott reached out and grabbed his waist, pulling Mitch into his embrace, although Mitch's hands were in front of him.

Scott held him as tight as he could without hurting him. "I'm so proud of you, baby. So, so proud of my baby."

Mitch smiled, wanting more than anything to hug him back and tell him how much he loves him.

Scott looked up at Avi, still holding onto Mitch. "He did everything that was asked of him? Didn't forget the count and stuff?"

Avi nodded again. "He obeyed me for the entire punishment. Didn't do a single thing wrong. But I'm serious about the ice. It wasn't a light punishment."

Scott squeezed Mitch a little tighter. "Stop it. I already feel bad."

Avi pushed his shoulder a little. "Don't feel bad. He asked for it. Isn't that right, Mitchell? Nod for yes."

Mitch nodded once and then looked down at Scott with innocent eyes.

Avi smiled and ruffled his hair a little. "Good. There's hope for you yet."

Todrick walked into the room then, Kevin behind him, both of them holding bags of groceries.

Jake held the door for Alex, and then Jake followed the Betas into the kitchen to see if he could help at all.

Alex walked right up to Mitch when he saw the handcuffs on him.

Scott stood up and moved out of the way, until Alex tried to hug him, and Mitch backed up a step.

Alex frowned at him. "What's wrong, Mitchie? Why are you all...Tied up?"

Scott answered for him. "Punishment. He was caned as well."

Alex gasped and covered his mouth with his hand. "Caned? Ouch... I'm sorry, Mitchie. Are you okay?"

Mitch nodded once.