Chapter 121

Avi explained the missing three pack member's situations to Albert, who completely understood.

Albert lined the five of them up in the same room they'd been in last time, the same amount of Counsel Officials in front of them.

Mitch was even more nervous this time. He knew that the Alpha missing wasn't making much difference because Scott and Avi were very capable of taking care of themselves.

He knew Kevin was just fine on his own.

But Alex was the Omegas' number one for several of the line ups they had to do.

Mitch felt less secure, and less confident without his best friend, whom Mitch knew was a perfect example of what an Omega should be like. Minus the height and size of him.

Scott could practically sense Mitch's nervousness, so he put his arm over Mitch's shoulders while Albert explained the next few tests to them.

Kevin nodded at whatever Albert was talking about, but Scott realized he wasn't paying attention.

Albert pointed to the row of Counsel Officials. "These three Betas will be watching the Beta, those four Alphas will watch the Alphas, and this Omega along with those two Betas will be watching the Omegas. I will just help out anywhere I can. Does that make sense?"

Everyone nodded, except Kevin, who answered verbally. "Yes, Sir."

Albert looked down at the paper that a Beta slid over to him, with just a list written down on it. "So... We thought we should start out with some fun activities just to get the ball rolling. Um.. For example, your first task is to do a handstand. If you are afraid to try it, please just raise your hand and we will understand."

Scott and Avi did it without hesitation, while Kirstie giggled first before trying it out.

Kevin was about to do it, but without Todrick by his side he was afraid. So he simply raised his hand.

Mitch did it, but it only lasted about a half a second, before he came back to his feet in a fit of giggles.

Every single Official was scribbling notes down, except Albert.

Albert waited for a second, and then gave them another task.

Before Albert could even speak, one of the Betas noticed Mitch's tighter shirt. She raised her hand before she asked. "Excuse me? Male Omega? Would you mind--?"

"His name is Mitch." Scott interrupted, before his eyes widened and he covered his mouth. "Oops. That was rude, I'm really sorry."

She gave him a small smile. "That's alright, Alpha. Mitch, then. Mitch, could you please stand in anatomical position for me?"

Mitch desperately wanted to, but he didn't know what the term meant. "Oh, gosh. I'm really sorry. I don't know what that means."

Kevin leaned down a little to whisper to him. "Just stand exactly like you are now, but spread your feet a little and face your palms towards Albert."

Mitch nodded and did as he was told, before looking up and smiling at the Beta who had requested this position from him.

The female Beta nodded and looked to Albert. "That's what I thought. Al, I don't think he is the proper weight for his height."

Mitch's smile fell completely, and he looked to Scott for help.

Scott was squinting at the Beta who dare speak rudely to his Omega. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"He's simply too skinny. Do you feed him regularly?"

Scott tilted his head. "Are you joking? He eats more than any of us."