Chapter 183

Avi smelled the Heat immediately, and his eyes went red. "Go, Alexander."

Alex wanted to, he really did. But his instincts wouldn't allow him to.

He took a step forward to make a grab at Jake, but he pulled himself away, and brought his hands up to pull on his hair. "I can't, I am so sorry."

Scott took at deep breath and looked away, eyes red too.

Avi pushed Jake's arm. "Well?! What are you waiting for? Get him out of here."

Jake's eyes were red too, and he shook his head. "I can't. If I get near him..."

Avi sat up in his seat. "Well, I can't do it! If anyone here is going to accidently fuck him, don't you think it should be you?!"

Jake stared at him with wide eyes. "Please don't yell at me! It's not like I've ever had a Heat with an Omega before!"

Alex's instincts were finally starting to kick in. "Alpha... Please."

He started to cry, as he fought with himself internally.

Scott stood up, and marched over to Mitch to hug him roughly, digging his face into Mitch's shoulder so he could be closer to his scent.

Scott inadvertently made himself closer to Alex, and while Avi and Jake shouted at each other, he walked over to Scott and hugged him too, just needing to touch an Alpha.

Mitch moved away, and shoved Alex as hard as he could. "No! Go into one of the bedrooms!"

Alex's whimper almost broke Scott's heart.

Avi finally took some initiative, and stood up, grabbing Alex's arm and yanking him down the hallway into the Betas' old bedroom.

Alex begged him to stay, but Avi tried to think about Kirstie, and only Kirstie as he stormed back down the hall.

Jake nervously got up to tend to the Omega in need, and locked the door behind himself once he got there.

Avi walked back out to the living room, but his eyes refused to go back to normal.

Kirstie had to sit down next to him and talk about their future plans with the baby to calm him down.

Scott kept one hand inside Mitch's shirt, settled on his abdomen, and the other on one of Mitch's thighs as Mitch sat down on his lap, on the couch.

Mitch kissed Scott's face in as many places as he could, but Scott just couldn't force his eyes to fade back to blue.

Scott initially gave up, and rested his head against the back of the couch, while Mitch kissed his neck in several places. "It's okay, Alpha. You're not a bad Alpha just because you didn't help him."

Scott frowned, closing his eyes. "I..."

Before he could say anything else, Alex cried out loud enough for the entire house to hear.

Avi had the hardest time resisting his instincts, because Alex was technically his responsibility now.

And he knew it.

Avi suddenly jumped off of the couch and jogged down the hall.

Kirstie jumped up, but Scott grabbed her arm and made her gently sit down as to not disturb the baby, and then chased after Avi.

Mitch followed him, knowing better than to let him go alone.

Scott had thrown Avi over his shoulder, and was marching back to the other room, when his shoulder decided that enough was enough.