Chapter 30

(A/N)

A couple of y'all have been asking me how I came up with the whole PTX/Alpha-Omega thing, and let me just say it was all cultural.

Took some ideas from different places, and combined them in a big book sandwich thing.

But my first idea was a little bit different.

I put my original drafts together in one chapter of my one-shot book, so if you're curious I'll post that too in a little while.

Just let me know ^.^

ALRIGHT THEN, off you go!

********

Scott slowly opened the door to the third room, but was met with a sideways hallway looking thing instead.

Avi opened the door a second later, and looked over to see Scott standing in the doorway beside the door he'd come out of.

Scott met his eyes and started to speak, but was interupted by the loud intercom. "Half way done. But for the next three rooms, you'll need to switch Omegas."

Scott worriedly looked down at Mitch, who just hugged him.

Avi gave Kirstin a kiss before sending her towards Scott.

Mitch leaned up and gave Scott a quick peck on the lips before walking to Avi.

Kirstie grabbed Scott's hand in preparation.

Scott squinted at Avi. "I don't think I need to warn you--"

"Guard him with my life, I know. I know. Same to you." Avi replied quickly.

Kirstie walked towards the next door, pulling Scott with her.

Scott gave Mitch a final look, and then he followed Kirstin through the door.

Scott closed the door behind them, and looked around the room before proceeding.

Kirstin looked around the dark room, before meeting Scott's eyes, which had turned red to adapt to the darkness. "Sir? Can you see anything?"

Scott nodded slowly. "Um. Yes. But that's the problem.. There's nothing here. I mean I can see the next door already."

"Well let's go then." She started walking, but Scott grabbed her arm.

"Be careful! It has to be some kind of test.."

Kirstie proceeded slowly, Scott in front of her.

Suddenly the wall on the left side of the room caught on fire.

The fire covered the entire wall in a matter of seconds.

Scott was quick to grab Kirstin's arm and they both ran towards the other door.

Scott opened the door and pushed Kirstie through first, before following, slamming the door behind them.

Kirstie coughed a few times, and Scott bent a little to check her facial expressions. "Are you okay, Kit?"

She nodded. "That was... Weird."

Scott nodded right back. "I know. Ugh. I wish I knew how Mitch was doing."

"Oh yeah... He's scared of fire, isn't he?"

Scott nodded once. "Terrified."

Mitch was clinging to Avi's shirt, when the right wall caught on fire.