Chapter 58

(A/N)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTTIEEEEE!

Clearly a double update is needed, yes?

I almost didn't go to school today because of the holiday. How dare my teachers ask me to attend on this glorious day.

*********

Scott dimmed the lights in the living room before laying in the middle of the Omegas.

Alex clung to one of his arms, while Scott held Kirstie's hand on the other side.

Mitch's head was pressed to his chest, and Scott craned his neck to look around and make sure that all the Omegas were content.

Kirstie seemed like she was almost asleep already, holding Scott's hand in her own.

Mitch's eyes were on Scott as he looked around.

Alex seemed troubled, however.

Alex was clinging tightly to Scott's upper arm, his eyes closed although his eyebrows were drawn together in concentration.

Scott leaned over slightly, not jostling Mitch, while he kissed Alex's forehead. "You okay, Xander?"

Alex's eyes opened a little, and he nodded a few times. "Yeah... It's just been a while since I've had to sleep without him."

Scott nodded, pulling his arm from Alex's grip to put it around him instead, hoping to be more comforting.

Alex laid on his side, head on Scott's shoulder, letting his eyes close once more.

Mitch couldn't help but feel a little jealous when Scott kissed Alex's head.

Mitch continued to stare at him until Scott's attention finally landed on him.

Scott leaned forward and kissed Mitch's forehead as well. "You okay, Pumpkin?"

Mitch nodded, finally letting himself close his eyes to try and sleep.

When the rest of the household stumbled home, Todrick and Kevin went straight to Kevin's room.

Avi walked in after Travis and closed the front door again to lock it.

Avi smiled at the sight of the four of them lying on the ground.

Scott had turned in his sleep, which caused Alex to drape his arm over Scott's waist, while Scott's arm was over Mitch's chest to hold Kirstie's hand.

Avi shook his head at Scott. Even in his sleep, he tried to make sure that everyone was comfortable and happy, maintaining physical contact with all of them as best he could.

Avi looked to Travis and shrugged, before laying down in all his clothes to spoon Kirstie.

Travis shook his head and laid down on the couch beside all of them, not wanting to wake anyone up by mistake.

Mitch stirred a little, when he heard the front door close. He turned his head to smile at Scott, and again felt himself get a little jealous at how close Alex and Scott were.

Mitch turned away from them, inadvertently meeting Avi's eyes who was on the other side of Kirstie.

Mitch smiled at him, and felt Scott subconsciously move his arm over Mitch's waist, still holding Kirstie's hand.

Avi grinned at them, and then closed his eyes.

*********

That morning, Kirstie had rushed to grab all of her things, with the help of Mitch, and then she was ready to head to the beach that the wedding would be at.