Chapter 17

(A/N)

I'm sorry you guys. This chapter is... Rough.

But it's a double. So. Y'know.

Pick your battles, I guess haha

*******

Mitch was nearly falling over he was laughing so hard.

He'd commanded Scott to take his shirt off and flex certain parts of his torso.

Scott's face was bright red with embarrassment, but he did his best to follow orders.

Kevin had heard Mitch laughing, and wanted to see what was going on. "What on Earth...?"

Scott looked over at him desperately. "Please help me."

Mitch giggled a little and poked the muscle in Scott's arm. "Kevin, look! Isn't this neat?"

"Really neat. You know, I could teach you a few things about human anatomy. But, um. On another note. What are you doing?"

Mitch giggled and poked Scott again. "Just observing. He wouldn't let me do this when I was an Omega."

Scott interjected. "Yes I would, Sweethea--"

"Excuse me. I'm talking." Mitch jumped in, before starting again. "Why, Kevin? What's wrong?"

Kevin shook his head. "Oh.. Oh nothing. Just, um. An Alphas job isn't just to push people around. You're supposed to be taking care of him. And I've only been standing here for two minutes, but even I can see that he's unbelievably uncomfortable. Shouldn't you be doing something about that?"

Scott nodded exaggeratedly. "Thank you. Jesus, thank you."

Mitch frowned at Scott. "You're uncomfortable? Why? I'm just being silly, remember?"

Kevin didn't let Scott answer, jumping in for himself instead. "Mitchie, come on. Take care of him, please. He's not used to this. And he has a bad history with being a submissive. He takes fantastic care of you on a normal day. He deserves to be treated fairly."

Mitch frowned even more. "I.. I'm sorry. I didn't know."

Kevin turned to leave them to it. "Put a shirt on, Scott."

Scott started to do as told, but Mitch ran over and hugged him first. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

"I do, honey. I forgive you. You were just playing around."

"Can I command you to do something else?"

"Anything you want, Alpha."

Mitch giggled and pulled away from the hug. "Will you give me a piggy back ride?"

Scott turned around and squatted down a little. "Where to, My Queen?"

Mitch giggled again and jumped on his back. "I'm a queen?"

"Sure."

"What are you, then?"

Scott stopped walking. "Um. A horse?"

Mitch jumped off of his back. "Now you have to get naked."

Scott froze and turned around. "I'm sorry?"

"Horses are naked."

"Oh my God, Mitch. Please don't order me to--"

"Strip down. You said that to me once, do you remember? You told me to 'strip, Omega'." Mitch said, crossing his arms over his chest.