Chapter 136

After their movie night, Avi carried Kirstie to bed after she fell asleep on the couch.

Todrick was in the kitchen, cleaning, when Kevin came to get him.

Kevin grabbed his hand and pulled him closer so that he could kiss him.

Alex walked into the room and clapped his hands excitedly, not meaning to interrupt, but just happy for the couple.

Todrick backed up a step. "What do you need, Allie?"

Alex walked over and hugged him. "Just wanted to say goodnight."

Todrick hugged him back and smiled. "Goodnight, honey."

Alex moved away and hugged Kevin too. "Night night."

"Goodnight, Lex."

When he was gone, Kevin turned to Todrick. "Please tell me he doesn't go through the entire house, hugging everyone before he goes to bed. Not that it would surprise me."

Todrick smiled fondly at the doorway Alex had just gone through. "No... Not everyone. Just me. And when you're around, he hugs you too."

Jake was waiting for him in bed, and Alex walked into the room, closing the door before he took his shirt off.

Jake lifted the covers a little and patted the bed. "Come here, babe."

Alex took his pants off, and then jumped into bed beside Jake.

Jake turned to face Alex, and draped his arm over Alex's stomach.

Alex turned over too, thus moving Jake's arm to rest on his hip.

Jake smiled a little. "Hi..."

"I... I want to ask you something..."

Jake gave Alex's hip a gentle squeeze. "Feel free."

"So.. Um. Alpha Scott was talking about meeting his parents for lunch after we come home... And, Kevin was going to introduce his parents to Todrick... So I was wondering... Would it be okay to.. Could I...?"

"Could you, what? You want to meet my parents? Alex... We've only been dating for a short while..."

Alex looked a little offended. "So?"

"I mean... I just don't want my dad to be mean to you. He probably won't, because it's me he hates... But I don't know. What about your parents? Could I meet them?" Jake asked.

Alex blushed a little. "Um... I don't really have any, anymore..."

Jake's playful smile fell completely. "Oh God, I'm so sorry. I am so so sorry."

"No, it's fine. I'm... They've been gone for a while..."

Jake moved forwards and kissed him, also running his hand up and down Alex's back.

Jake pulled back for a second to breathe. "Jesus, I'm so sorry. I can't believe I brought that up."

"You didn't know. It's fine."

"Does everyone... Know?"

"Just Todrick. Maybe Kevin... Depending on what Todrick told him. Maybe Avi..."

"Alex, oh my God..."

"Stop saying that. It's fine. Yeah, I miss them... But it's not like it was recently."

Jake held him close to his body, not letting go, feeling so awful for the Omega in his arms.

*********