Chapter 129

(A/N)

1. So Wattpad is doing it's thing again; Screwing with my chapters xD

Y'all know by now that I try to post at the same time everyday. So just refresh, or log out and back in if it isn't updated within like 10 minutes.

2. This chapter is a little.... Rough.

Like... Y'know, the lowest point you can get before things get better? This is that point.

Best of luck. Happy Friday xD

*******

Scott took a deep breath and didn't say a word.

Mitch tried again to move towards him, but this time Avi grabbed his arm and held it close to himself. "This all makes sense now. Mitchell is becoming more disobedient, because Scott simply doesn't have the time or energy to discipline him, because he's too busy trying to do two different people's jobs."

Scott was staring at Mitch now, wondering if this was all true.

Mitch whined and took one final lunge towards Scott, but Avi, who was now very aggravated, flipped Mitch around by the shoulder. "Omega, I said no. Do you understand what the word no means?"

"Yes..."

Scott cringed at that answer because Mitch forgot to address Avi with a title. Alpha... Sir... Anything.

Avi sighed. "I'm done giving you second chances, Mitchell. Either I'm going to punish you the old fashioned way, I'm sending you back to school, I'll take Scott away... I don't know yet. But it has to be something severe for you to finally open your eyes. You've taken advantage of Scott for the last time."

Mitch's bottom lip wobbled at the thought of any of those punishments. "P-please don't..."

Scott's heart nearly shattered at how sad Mitch sounded. How afraid...

Avi shook his head. "No, Mitchell. It was okay when it worked for both of you. But now you're giving me attitude and Scott's health is declining."

Scott stood up really quick. "It's not all his fault. I have to take some responsibility for this. I'm the one who let it get this bad. If anyone has to go to school for help, it's me. I'm a bad Alpha. I let him fall apart, and I just stood by and watched."

Avi waved a hand at him dismissively. "Oh come on, Scott. Don't be an idiot. He took advantage of how kind you are, and learned what he could get away with. And now he's a mess. It's his own fault."

Mitch looked at the ground and felt his tears start to fall.

Scott could only see the back of Mitch's body, but seeing his shoulders begin to shake while he cried, was plenty reason for Scott to take a step closer. "No. He's my responsibility. I'm in charge of him. So if he's a mess, it's my fault."

Avi pushed Mitch out of the way gently, not trying to hurt him, but rather trying to get to Scott. "Scott, are you insane? If you keep taking the fall for everything he does, he's never going to learn."

"But he shouldn't have to be punished for being confused. He just doesn't know who he is yet. It's not his fault."

"Stop saying that. It has to be his fault."