Chapter 100

(A/N)

HAPPY 100 Y'ALL.

I can't believe this series/thing has been going on for so long. That's like a total of... 290 chapters, guys.

SWEET BABY JESUS.

Haha, anyways. I DO BELIEVE A DOUBLE UPDATE IS IN ORDER, YES?

*******

Scott and Mitch entered their hotel room, and now not only was Todrick asleep, but Kevin as well.

Scott smiled at them and pointed to the other bed for Mitch.

Mitch nodded and set his drink on the bedside table before reaching down to pull his shirt over his head.

Scott set his drink beside Mitch's, (not so) accidently standing directly behind Mitch while he began to undress.

Mitch set the shirt on the bed and giggled. "Front row seat?"

Scott chuckled lowly. "Maybe I just love you."

Mitch giggled again and set his hands on Scott's chest when leaning up to kiss him.

Avi and Kirstie walked in right about then, Avi holding leftovers.

Avi put them away in the small fridge, while Kirstie jumped onto the Betas' bed to lay beside Todrick, making herself comfortable.

Avi looked to Scott, who had reluctantly pulled away from Mitch. "Did everything go alright in my absense?"

"I think so." Scott spoke before swiftly undressing and hopping into bed beside Mitch.

"Travis?"

"The other room."

"And Alexander?"

"He's there too. You know, I find it so odd that you call some people by their full name. Especially since literally 98% of the people that talk to you use your nickname." Scott retorted.

Avi just shook his head. "Not important. Kit and I will be in the other room."

Kirstie nodded and gave Mitch a small wave, before walking into the other room quietly.

Avi glanced at Scott and Mitch before walking away. "Don't stay up too late, please."

Scott nodded and turned off the television, before turning onto his side on the bed and pulling the covers up over himself as well as Mitch.

Mitch frowned at him. "I'm not tired yet."

"I'm sorry. What can I do to help, baby?"

Mitch shrugged unhappily. "I don't know. You're supposed to know."

Scott scooted a little closer to him, draping his arm over Mitch's waist. "If there was anything I could do, you know I'd have done it already."

Mitch pouted. "I'll try to sleep. I promise. But... What if I can't?"

"I believe that you can do anything you set your mind to. And if you can't, you know I'll do everything in my power to help you." Scott replied thoughtfully.

Mitch squinted at him in slight confusion. "Why are you getting all... Insightful?"

Scott took a second to think about that, and then just closed his eyes instead of answering.

Mitch huffed and poked his chest. "Ex-cuse me. I'm talking to you, Mr."

Scott pulled Mitch a little closer to him, hoping to distract him.