Chapter 16

(A/N)

Just a quick thing.

toepeechufter and I made the tennis team today! YAY.

*VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE* WOOP

Anyway. Good luck with this switching Rankings thing. Some of you are excited, others terrified.

But all I'm gonna say is IT WAS FUN TO WRITE XD

********

After going over the rules for a few minutes, Mitch stood from the couch and turned to point at Scott. "Hey, Omega! Get me a soda!" He yelled and then he covered his mouth with a loud giggle.

Scott decided to play along and stood up from the couch, bowing his head. "Yes, Sir."

Then he disappeared towards the kitchen.

Mitch gasped and looked over at Kevin. "I can't believe that worked!" And then he sprinted towards the kitchen.

Kirstie wanted to try it too. She stood up and put her hands on her hips in front of Avi. "Um. Go make me a sandwich."

Avi stood up, but Kirstie grabbed his arm. "I mean, please."

"You don't have to say please, honey."

She nodded, and then stood up straighter. "What did you just call me?"

Avi smirked. "My apologies, Alpha."

He walked into the kitchen too.

Kirstie turned and hugged Kevin. "This is almost scary. But I'm excited."

Avi leaned on the counter and watched Scott open a can of soda for Mitch.

Mitch giggled and took it from him. "Thank you, Al--.. Ooh. Omega."

Scott nodded once. "Anything for you, Alpha."

Mitch giggled and hugged him. "Awe I have a cute Omega."

Avi chuckled from behind them and then went to work on the sandwich.

Mitch grabbed Scott's hand and pulled him out of the kitchen to try out more things in his new found dominance.

Scott watched him set down his soda before doing so. "But, Sir. Your drink--"

"Shh, baby. I know." Mitch replied quickly.

Scott shook his head at how quickly Mitch had adapted to being an Alpha.

Avi was half way through the sandwich when Kirstie showed up next to him.

She smiled at him, and Avi glanced at her for a second. "Am I doing this right, Alpha? Or did you want something else?"

"No, no. Ham is fine."

Avi nodded and continued fixing it for her. "So how's being an Alpha? Everything you dreamed it would be?"

"Well, sure. An Alpha is easy when it's just bossing people around at home. I'm just grateful Kevin isn't making us do stuff outside the house. I don't think I'd be much good at watching everyone and protecting and stuff. I get distracted too easy." She said thoughtfully.

Avi nodded. "Yeah well. That's why we went to school for it. Plus, instincts and all that. Where'd Mitchell go?"

"He's just walking around the house ordering the other Alpha... Oh wait. Do I call him Scott? Can I do that?"