Chapter 78

(A/N)

Surprise?!! (Happy Friday, y'all.)

*******
As soon as Scott saw Mitch jolt awake, he slapped a hand over Mitch's mouth in case Mitch forgot.

Avi walked over to their bed, already awake. He walked to Mitch's side of the bed and grabbed him by the arm, pulling him just enough so that Mitch would look at him. "You're lucky, Mitchell. I need you to be able to talk today for an interview about The First Alpha."

Mitch blinked a few times.

Scott leaned over a little to look at Avi. "So... He can talk now?"

"Until he takes advantage of it again. Yes."

Mitch gasped and looked straight to Scott. "I love you! I love you so much. And you're so beautiful."

Scott smiled at him and reached forwards to run his thumb along Mitch's lip. "I missed your voice, baby."

Avi pulled Mitch towards him again. "Listen to me for a second. I'm proud of you for taking a punishment seriously. I'm still a little upset, but if you keep up your good behavior, I'm sure the feelings will pass. Now, we have an interview at noon. That's three hours from now. Get up and eat."

Mitch jumped out of bed, Scott stretching out a little before following him.

Scott walked into the room connected with their own, seeing Kevin with a few plates in front of him.

Kevin handed him one as soon as he saw him. "Got this for you this morning."

"That was nice of you."

Kevin smiled and then held up another plate. "And one for the little guy."

Scott glanced behind him, where Mitch was cowering by the door that connects the rooms.

Scott waved him over, and Mitch looked at the ground before obeying.

Todrick stood up to personally hand Mitch his plate, before pulling Mitch in for a little side hug. "'Forgiveness does not change the past. But it does enlarge the future.' -Paul Boese."

Mitch smiled widely at him, and Todrick walked away to sit next to Kevin once again, just feeling the need to tell him that.

Scott kissed Mitch's temple and then sat down on the love seat in the corner of the room beside Todrick and Kevin's bed.

Mitch followed him and stood in front of him awkwardly, waiting for an order.

Scott set his food down on the ground beside him and patted his lap for Mitch to sit.

Alex skipped out of the bathroom, hair wet from a shower, in only his jeans.

Mitch stopped to stare at him.

Alex smiled at Travis, who was sitting on their bed, eating his breakfast.

Travis pointed at the ground, and said something too quiet for Mitch to hear.

Alex kneeled down at Travis' feet, while Travis leaned forward to whisper something into his ear, making Alex pull away with a giggle.

Travis stood up to find Alex a shirt for the day, leaving Alex to sit on the bed and have a little of his breakfast.

When Travis walked back over to him, Alex looked up at him from his seat.

Mitch tilted his head a little in interest, when Travis traced his hand down Alex's toned stomach.

Alex kept his eyes on Travis' face, and then took the shirt that was handed to him, slipping it on gratefully.

Travis then sat beside him and they both continued to eat.