Chapter 180

Alex had to go to bed early, because the suppressants were making his stomach hurt.

Todrick stood in the doorway, and watched Jake open his arms towards Alex, both laying down.

Alex moved over a little and set his head on Jake's shoulder.

Todrick turned to leave, but Alex sat up and smiled at him. "Goodnight, Toddy!"

Todrick smiled back. "Goodnight, Allie."

He closed the door behind him when he left, and walked out to the living room, where Kevin had moved the couches further away from the center of the room.

Kevin had also laid down several blankets, and several pillows as well as two cups of tea, and a romantic comedy ready to go on the television screen.

Kevin walked out of the kitchen with a plate of cookies in his hands, but froze when he saw Todrick standing in the living room with a huge smile on his face.

Kevin frowned. "You weren't supposed to come out here yet..."

"Want me to leave and come back?" Todrick suggested with a smirk.

Kevin glanced around the living room, and then nodded. "Yes please."

Todrick decided he would walk down the hall and check on everyone, starting with Avi and Kirstie in the closest bedroom.

The door was open already, so he just peeked into the room and smiled at Kirstie, who was wearing a large sweatshirt.

She smiled widely at him. "Hi!"

"Hey, Kirstie. Where's Avi?"

Avi walked out of the bathroom, a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth.

"Oh! Hello, Alpha... Just.. Um. Wanted to check on you guys. Goodnight."

Kirstie waved as he left. "Goodnight!"

Avi furrowed his eyebrows, but didn't say anything.

Todrick then took a small step into Scott and Mitch's room, after pushing the door open quietly.

Scott was holding Mitch off of the ground, Mitch's legs around his waist, while Scott pushed Mitch's back into one of their bedroom's walls.

Mitch surged forward to kiss him, both of them already out of breath.

Todrick swallowed harshly and turned to run out of the room.

Mitch glanced over, a second too late, which caused him to pull his lips away from Scott.

Scott took that opportunity to kiss his jaw, down his neck, until he finally started to suck on a certain spot on Mitch's neck.

Mitch tried to push him away, but Scott refused, until Mitch spoke up. "Alpha, we need to close that door."

Scott glanced over. "I did close the door."

Mitch frowned. "We have a stalker."

Scott chuckled and set Mitch back on his feet, before walking over to the door to push it closed.

When he turned back around, Mitch pushed him into the door to kiss him again.

Todrick finally got back to Alex's room, but before he could knock, Kevin grabbed his wrist and turned him towards the living room.

Todrick now saw a few candles in the room, and a vase of flowers on the ground beside their tea.

Kevin smiled hopefully, desperately wanting Todrick to like what he'd done.