Chapter 92

(A/N)

AND FINALLY, LE TRIPLE.

Love y'all ^.^

*******

When Mitch came back from the bathroom, he saw Kirstie laying in bed, Avi siting on the edge of the bed while rubbing one of his eyes, and Scott on the floor doing push-ups.

Avi looked at Mitch and smiled.

Mitch walked over and laid down on Scott, hugging him tightly while Scott did a few more push-ups. "Why are we doing these?"

Scott continued to exercise. "I cursed in front of you this morning."

"Did you...? Oh! Yes, you did. I remember now." Mitch giggled.

Avi looked down at them and then nodded once at Scott. "That's good enough, Rookie. You can get up now."

Scott waited for Mitch to move, and then stood up.

Scott sat on the bed, and Mitch sat next to him.

Mitch giggled once more. "Can you curse more often?"

"Why...?"

"I like seeing you do those."

Scott put his arm over Mitch's shoulders. "I'll do them anytime you want me to, baby."

Avi stood up and gave Scott a nod. "Will you come with me a second?"

Scott nodded and patted Mitch's leg before standing up to follow him.

Avi fixed his pajama bottoms and looked Scott up and down. "Maybe you should get some pants first."

Scott just slipped on some sweat pants and then walked into the hallway behind Avi.

When Scott closed the door behind them, he offered Avi a smile.

Avi just sighed. "I didn't mean to eavesdrop. But I heard Mitchell freak out, so I listened just to be sure he was okay. And... Your dream was about Mitchell raping you..?"

Scott's smile fell instantly. "I.. No."

"You don't have to lie. Don't be embarrassed about it. Dreams are dreams, ya know? Not like you asked for it. Just... Dreams are based on things you feel during the day. Or like experiences you have. At least that's what Kevin said. So I just... What exactly made you dream that?"

Scott looked down at the ground. "I have to tell you something else about it..."

Avi chuckled a little. "I don't really need the details of you and Mitchell's kinks." He stopped laughing when he saw the expression on Scott's face. "Oh... What is it?"

Scott stared fumbling with his hands in front of himself. "You.. You were there."

"Where? In the dream? What did I do?"

Scott closed his eyes, so he wouldn't have to see Avi's face. "You did it too... You.. Um. You hurt me too."

Avi lifted Scott's head up with his hand to stare at him with wide eyes. "Wait. I raped you?!"

Scott flinched at his tone. "Yes.." He whispered.

Avi set his hand on Scott's arm. "I know Jamie confused you, and probably all the other Alphas too. Including my father. But Scott, I would never do that to you. You have to know that. Right? You know that."

Scott nodded. "Yeah, I.. I know. I don't know why I had that dream..."

Avi shook his head slowly. "I don't either, Scott. These nightmares are getting worse. Maybe you need to get help."