Chapter 84

(A/N)

Shall we double? I believe we shall.

But um... *cough.*

There is a mention of rape in here.

So again, if you're not comfortable with it, or it is triggering for you, please don't read this.

I love you guys ^-^

********

Travis woke up and hopped into the shower, not saying a single word to Alex.

Alex stood up slowly, walking into the other room, hoping to have a friend to hang out with.

Alex smiled at the four of them so close to each other, and climbed into the bed behind Mitch, putting his arm over both Mitch and Scott's waists, his front pressed almost completely to Mitch's back.

He happily fell asleep again, a grin on his face.

Avi woke up first, smiling at the others in front of him, and Kirstie turned to smile at him.

"Good morning, Alpha."

Avi kissed her neck. "Good morning, Kitten. Thank you for waking up to help Scott last night."

She nodded. "Of course. He is family, after all."

Avi looked over her and noticed Alex. "Looks like we gained another along the way."

She giggled. "I have to go to the bathroom. Take my place?"

He nodded and watched her as she walked to the restroom in their room.

Avi grabbed Scott's hand again as he scooted closer to him.

Scott peeked one eye open, feeling Mitch jump awake behind him, scaring Alex into waking up too.

Avi stared at all of them, their eyes opening one after another. "That's the creepiest thing I've ever seen."

Scott hummed, stretching a little, referring to the night before. "Thanks, Av..."

"You're welcome, Rookie."

Alex smiled at them, his arm still over Scott. "Good morning! How are you?"

Mitch pushed Alex's arm away from Scott, but smiled at him. "I'm good. You?"

Avi looked over at Alex. "Where's Travis?"

Alex shrugged a little. "I mean.. I think he's in the bathroom. The shower, probably. He didn't tell me. But he didn't come back after a little while so I just assumed..."

Scott turned over a little, and Mitch took that as his opportunity to kiss him, right as Kirstie walked out of the bathroom.

Kirstie ran over and sat next to Avi on the bed with a smile. "What are we doing today?"

Scott set his head on Mitch's shoulder and closed his eyes again.

Avi sat up a little. "I don't have anything in particular planned. I was just going to see how Kevin was feeling and then go from there."

She nodded and took off to go find Kevin and ask.

Alex got up to go to the bathroom, and when he came back out, Travis had finished his shower in the other bathroom.

Travis was waiting for him, towel around his waist. "Well, come on then."

Alex rushed to follow him into the other room.