Chapter 93

Scott held Mitch's hand as they walked down the hall, Mitch with a huge smile on his face.

Scott looked down at him for a second, and then frowned at him. "Why do you look so excited?"

"People are staring at you."

Scott glanced around the lobby they were now standing in, and sure enough.
Several people were looking at Scott.

Whether it was because Scott was half naked, or because he and Mitch were a very attractive couple, he didn't know.

Scott tried to cross his arms over his chest, but Mitch stopped him and held his hands. "Oh, stop it."

Scott looked at a few other people who were looking at him and blushed.

Mitch giggled. "Look how cute you are. All flustered. Let's get you some coffee."

Scott nodded, and briefly kissed his necklace out of habit.

Mitch skipped over to the counter at the small coffee shop in the lobby of the hotel. He instantly started ordering for Scott and Avi, and then turned to question Scott. "Were you serious about the coffee? Or should I just get what I usually do?"

"Get your normal order. I'll give you some of mine if you really want to try it."

Mitch nodded and ordered for himself, before stepping out of the way to let Scott pay.

The female barista smiled at Scott and leaned forward to whisper to him. "You two are really cute together. By the way."

Mitch heard her, and he giggled. "Thank you! You're nice."

She smiled at him, and Scott walked a few steps to his left to grab the coffee being handed to him from the other barista.

Mitch accidently checked him out when he moved away, and the barista smiled at him. "You're both super attractive. How cool is that? You're like a power couple."

Mitch giggled at her and leaned over the counter. "You know what's crazy about that? He's insecure about himself."

The female Omega gasped. "How?!"

"I have no idea!"

Scott walked back over and handed Mitch his drink, before kissing his temple.

Mitch smiled at the barista. "Bye! It was so nice to meet you!"

She waved at him excitedly and watched them leave.

While walking out, Mitch asked. "I thought Omegas weren't supposed to work jobs where they might come in contact with scary Alphas?"

"They're not. But she has another person working there. An Alpha, I'm pretty sure. So she's fine."

Mitch nodded a few times, glad to be understanding things now.

Scott took a sip of his own drink, holding Avi's in his other hand. "Is it good, Mitchie?"

"Yes, Sir."

Scott nodded and smiled at him.

"Why do you ask? If I said no, would you get upset or something?"

Scott chuckled a little. "No, I just wanted to make sure. I'd probably take it back and get you a different one."

Mitch shook his head at him as they walked down the hall towards the pool. "You're so funny."

Scott handed Mitch his coffee. "Go ahead and try some, baby. Before Avi sees you."

Mitch took a sip, and then went to hand it back, but changed his mind and took another sip. "That's actually better than I thought it would be."