Chapter 152

Once they got home, Kevin brought Mitch to Todrick immediately.

Scott followed them, hoping he could help.

Kirstie walked straight into the kitchen, Avi following her.

Scott had Mitch's shirt thrown over his shoulder, and was now unwrapping the gauze so the Betas could check the wounds and clean them.

Todrick touched the first spot with disinfectant, and Mitch flinched away, bumping into Scott.

Mitch turned his head to look at Todrick. "Sorry."

"It's okay. Should I stop? I really should clean these..."

Mitch grabbed Scott's hand and shook his head. "No, go ahead. That's fine."

Todrick repeated the action, and finished cleaning the five separate wounds on his back, although only two of them had been bleeding. "May I ask what happened?"

Mitch shrugged. "I got pushed into a piano. The keys.. I guess. Dug into my back. I don't know... My Alpha beat him up."

Todrick chuckled a little. "Good on you, Scott. Alright, Mitchie. Kev and I are just going to put some gauze back on your body. Is that okay?"

Mitch nodded, holding Scott's hand a little tighter.

Scott stared into his eyes when Kevin began the action. "You okay, Sweetie?"

Mitch smiled a little. "Yeah. Don't worry. I just... It stings, a little."

Kevin frowned before Scott could answer. "I'm sorry, Munchie."

"Nothing you can do. It's okay. Thank you for helping me."

********

Alex walked into the kitchen to see Kirstie and Avi kissing, both of them with a single hand on Kirstie's pregnant stomach.

Alex gasped and covered his eyes. "I'm sorry!"

Avi glanced at him. "It's okay. Just leave, Alexander."

Alex turned to leave, but kept his eyes closed, and thus smacked his face on one of the walls, thinking it was the doorway.

Jake watched it happen from where he was, in the other room. He ran over and grabbed Alex around the waist with one arm. "What in the world...?"

Alex's eyes filled with tears, and he set a hand on his head where he hit the wall.

Jake removed him from the kitchen and hugged him. "Oh, baby. Don't cry. You're okay."

Alex hugged him back, and set his forehead on Jake's shoulder when he accidently let some tears fall. "Why am I so stupid?"

"You aren't stupid, Lexi. Don't get so down on yourself. It was an accident." Jake assured.

Todrick finally walked over, and lifted Alex's head from Jake's shoulder. "Al... Why are you crying?"

Alex put his hand to his head again. "I got hurt..."

"Where? What happened?"

Jake set his hand on Alex's back. "He hit his head when he walked into a wall on accident. I think he's okay though. It mostly just scared him."

Alex nodded, and tried to wipe his tears away, but they wouldn't stop.

Todrick shook his head with a smile. "You are very prone to injury, do you know that? It's kind of cute."

Alex smiled a little, and giggled regardless of the tears on his face.

*********

Avi was sitting on the couch, Kirstie asleep on his shoulder.