Chapter 83

Travis went to bed early, telling Alex to join him whenever he felt like it.

Alex was cuddling into Scott's side, while Scott just laid on his back with an arm around Mitch on his other side.

Travis took a step towards the door to the other room, but stopped and turned around. "Lex? Did you hear me?"

Alex sat up a little. "Yes, Alpha."

"Then respond to me so I know."

Alex's eyes widened. "Of course, Sir, I am so sorry. It will never happen again, I promise."

Travis gave him a nod and then closed the door behind him when he snuck into the other room.

Alex flopped back down on the bed and ran his hands over his face.

Kirstie looked over at him from the other bed, looking away from the T.V. for a second. "Does he scare you?"

Alex took a deep breath. "Sometimes."

She nodded. "I can tell." She looked to Avi. "Is Travis allowed to scare his own Omega?"

Avi shrugged a little. "Alphas can do anything they want with their Omegas. You should know that by now. There are just certain things that are either illegal or frowned upon. Or.. Both."

Alex pouted for a little while, before he felt Scott's hand patting his leg. "It's alright, Xand. You always have us to lean on if it gets too rough. We're here for you."

Scott noticed the jealousy on Mitch's face in an instant. He hit Mitch's leg lightly. "Aren't we, honey?"

Mitch sat up a little to look at Alex. "Of course."

Alex sat up a little, deciding to go to bed in hopes of making Travis happy.

When he walked by Avi's bed, Avi grabbed Alex's hand.

It made Alex jump really badly, but he recovered with a large smile.

"I know Lead Alphas freak you out because of the other pack. I know that's why you cling to Scott, and avoid me as much as you can. But you're a good Omega, Alexander. If Travis isn't treating you like you deserve, I need you to promise me you'll tell me. Because you deserve to be happy with someone that doesn't scare you. You shouldn't be scared of him. You shouldn't be basing your decisions on what you know will make him happy. Okay? Promise me."

Alex smiled widely. "I promise. Thank you! You're very kind."

Avi smiled a little and then let him go.

When Alex closed the door behind him, Mitch wrapped both of his arms around as much of Scott as he could reach.

Scott smiled at him and chuckled a little. "Who knew you were so possesive?"

"Apparently, everyone but you."

Scott shook his head at him. "Whatever you say, babe."

*******

Kirstie fell asleep first, Avi quickly after.

Scott fell asleep too, but Mitch quickly woke him up. "Wait, don't sleep yet! Don't leave me alone."

Scott rubbed one of his eyes. "Then go to sleep, baby."

Mitch clicked off the T.V. and set the remote on the small table beside him.

He got under the covers and cuddled into Scott's chest.

For some reason, he couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned for almost an entire half an hour, before Scott was sick of being woken up and held Mitch a little tighter. "Mitch... Sleep."