Chapter 191

(A/N)

So... We have an important decision to make y'all.

TAATO3. Yay? Or nej?
(I'm Swedish don't judge my spelling)

Because I am more than happy to write it, but I need to know if y'all are into it.

Gotta get the wedding in there... Their new jobs... Scott's dad... Maybe another wedding. Maybe another pregnancy. WHO KNOWS

ALSO; If we get to book four, someone suggested to me that the fourth book be about the beginning of the pack. Like when everyone was still joining, and realizing they liked each other... Y'know.

So just comment wherever and we can discuss it again next chapter xD

********

That night, Avi helped Scott get all the blankets and food out of the car, as he'd stayed up waiting for them to make sure they got home safely.

After he finally laid down, Kirstie turned over and grabbed his waist. "Is Scottie okay?"

"Yeah. He's fine, baby. He and Mitchell went on a date."

"Aw, how cute! Remind me to ask him about it."

"Okay." Avi smiled and kissed her forehead. "You can sleep now, Princess. You didn't have to wait for me."

"Yes I did."

********

Scott laid down with a loud sigh, after finally putting everything back where it belonged, as well as getting changed for bed.

Mitch smiled at him, not saying a word.

Scott turned on his side abruptly, leaning on his elbow to face Mitch. "Are you sure you had a good time? You don't have to lie to me."

"I swear I did. I had so much fun, and thank you again for taking me."

Scott smiled and laid back down, seemingly relieved. "Good.. Good.. I think my friends really liked you. Not that I expected them not to."

Mitch smiled and stared at him. "You're too good to me."

Scott grinned and scrunched up his nose in Mitch's direction. "I wouldn't say that."

"Well I would."

Scott chuckled and leaned over to kiss him.

Mitch giggled and broke the kiss after a moment.

Scott scooted over a little and turned sideways to hug Mitch's midsection with one arm.

Mitch let him do it, and smiled when he felt Scott slide his hand up his rib cage, before sliding back down to his belly button. "What are you doing?"

Scott's actions didn't falter in the slightest, but he smiled mischievously. "Nothing."

He repeated the action, but slid further this time, grazing Mitch's entire side from just below his collar bones down to the waistline of his boxers.